“Great burger and Filet!”

Oak Creek Brewery & Grill
Ranked #40 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: American brew-pub. Great beer and food at reasonable prices. Serving lunch and dinner. Open from 11:30 -close. Happy Hour 3-5 Monday-Friday.
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Not sure if they were just having a bad night when the previous poster went but i got a burger and it was juicy and flavorful! My husband got a filet, they didn't need to butterfly it to cook it perfect med/well. Best part was the ale cheese fondue with pretzels! We would come here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,856)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the Brie burger. It was not very tasty at all. I am not picky either. My mom had a different burger and wasn't too impressed either. The kids spaghetti had a teaspoon of sauce . However, the husband got the sauerkraut and bratwurst and he thought it was great. Server was very nice and attentive.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We found this place by accident after securing an adventure tour. The food is really good. My son had the Steak sandwich which was outstanding. My daughter had the children's menu hamburger, my goodness was it huge, and pretty good I must say. We all shared the crab cakes, which were ok, not spectacular, the Fish N chips were really good, and our service was outstanding.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

In between doing some shopping, stopped for lunch at the Oak Creek Brewery & Grill. It was a fun, inviting atmosphere and had a nice variety of food choices. We got the beer battered onion rings and they were perfect. We had a short wait to be seated, but we didn't even mind because of the picturesque setting. The staff all seemed friendly and helpful.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good food, great beer. We like to have lunch here when visiting (hiking/biking) in the Sedona area. Sit outside if you can.

Been to Oak Creek Brewery & Grill? Share your experiences!