“Existng reviews very misleading”
Review of Marketplace Cafe - CLOSED

Marketplace Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Sedona Village restaurant with Live Entertainment. Specializing in variety and comfort food. Something for every age group. Great Steaks, Fresh Fish, Pasta, Ribs, Gourmet Pizza and Fresh Salads. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was just in Sedona and as usual looked up reviews for local restaurants. This place had great reviews, so we went with high expectations. I ordered the prime rib special $26.00. It was awful, not bad awful. Dry with no flavor and what they called au jus was clear oil with garlic. It was not au jus. The place is a local shot and beer joint, not a place to eat dinner. Why serve something you have no idea how to cook. Because your supplier had it on special. They know your visiting and don't care if you like it or not. So stay away.

1  Thank jack h

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stumbled upon this little gem, moments after our arrival in Oak Creek. Happy Hour was on and the service was fantastic! Over the course of our couple hours at Marketplace Café, we had no less than 6 different staff pop by our table to check on us and make sure were well looked after. I haven't experienced that level of customer service in a long time. We had drinks and tapas and then because it was so good, we had more drinks and dinner. Good thing we were in walking distance to our little independent motel, The Views Inn, which was equally as much a pleasant surprise. We will repeat visits to both of these businesses next time we come to Sedona!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Helpful service - but some items mis-named and food soso. Tropical chicken salad was fresh and good, but the Mongolian beef was swimming in some kind of brown sauce - ruined it. Had a great red wine though - SAVED red - a wonderfully bold but smooth Calif. red.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very good food at reasonable prices, accompanied by good service, great entertainment, and personal attention from the owner. So enjoyable we stayed for three hours! As a frequent visitor to Sedona, this s a must visit and among the best of the best.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended by The Views Inn. Asked for the wine list. Ordered food and waiter left. When my salad came still no waiter. Finally got his attention. My wine arrived about 3 minutes before my meal and I was still trying to enjoy a great salad. When my hubby finished his plate was removed. I was asked twice if I was done. When I was the check arrived. Never asked or shown the desserts. We would both have stayed for the great music by Rick and enjoyed another wine. We were aggravated so paid and left. I left this info on the credit card receipt Food, wine and music excellent

1  Thank lccampground