“Great breakfasts - good prices”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Blue Moon Cafe
Ranked #83 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Affordable Family Dining serving Breakfast all day, lunch, and dinner. • Best Philly's in town! • Great 1/3 lb Burgers and chicken breast Sandwiches • Best New York Style Pizzas! • Best Wings in Town! • Country Style and Mexican Dinners • Serving beer and wine.
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I like a nice simple quick breakfast. And this place had them. Try their fried egg sandwich. 4 of us went together and we were all happy. Good coffee too!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

After reading a review on trip advisor, my husband and I decided to try this place. Blue Moon is a local diner with delicious food, relaxed atmosphere, and great service. Prior to coming to Blue Moon we had dinner at Rene in Sedona, and our food at Blue Moon was way more flavorful! We went for the Chicken Ranch pizza, and it was soooooo delicious! We loved it and both agreed it was one of the best pizzas we've ever had! We loved it so much we went back a few days later. It was so flavorful and the crust was a perfect mix of chew and crunch. We enjoyed our pizza with great beers from the local brewery, Oak Creek Amber was a perfect match with this pizza. We also tried the onion rings which were yummy too with the honey mustard dip. Our waiter, Rich, was very attentive, kind, and professional in his service. He made the experience more enjoyable. I wish I lived in Sedona, I'd be at this place every day! You must try this pizza, and save me a slice!

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal and the upbeat atmosphere. It's seems popular with the locals as well as visitors to Sedona. Good turkey burger. Friendly wait staff.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We ate breakfast here when we were staying across the street at the Bell Rock Inn. Food was good, selection average and service was OK but seemed slow when they got busy.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Sedona for the Thanksgiving weekend. Our hotel recommended this place because it was dog friendly so we decided to stop in for lunch. Bad mistake. We sat by the patio area. We waited more than 20 minutes to be served. There were other people waiting to be served as well and they finally left which we should have done too. After another 10 minutes and we had enough. My husband decided to complain inside and the male server kept arguing with my husband about needing to sign in...seriously? This place was a dump and after reading other negative comments on Yelp we were glad we left. The pizza joint right next to our hotel was way better.

Been to Blue Moon Cafe? Share your experiences!