“Great pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Blue Moon Cafe
Ranked #75 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kentucky
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We chose to eat here the night we arrived after reading a few reviews. We were not disappointed. The staff was extremely friendly and the pizza was delicious!

Visited June 2013

Sedona, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I recently relocated from Los Angeles to Sedona, AZ and have been a little nervous about eating out as I have a few prominent food allergies. Los Angeles is quite accommodating when it comes to this complication but I had reservations about Sedona because I am still unfamiliar. My daughter and I went to the Blue Moon Cafe and our server, Jonathan, was not only extremely helpful but also informative and knowledgeable. The food was great too. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Eve J
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

It took over 20 minutes to get waited on after being seated and then over an hour beyond that to get our 2 pizzas and people who got there much later than we did were served much sooner than we were. The crusts were burnt but e center was gooey, and those who ate from the one pizza were very ill for almost 2 days after eating it (that was all they ate). Beware if you are a family of 6, regardless of the age of your kids...if you add up to 6 they add their own tip to the bill. Our service was terrible and we still got stuck paying her a tip. I have always eaten here each time I have come to Sedona for the past 15+ years. I don't think I will be coming back and if I do and the same waitress is on duty, I will go somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Plaquemine, Louisiana
“Yummy Breakfast-Walked from our Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Fast, Friendly Service. Huge Portions. Reasonable Prices. Our family of five was on vacation and this place was recommended by our resort staff. I decided not to order and just eat off of everyone else's plates. We still had food leftover! We were glad to have to walk back to the resort. I helped us not feel so guilty about eating so much food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
San Diego, California
“You won't leave here blue or hungry.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great service and food. The short stack is only 2 pancakes but their as big as the plate. The bacon omelet has as much bacon as eggs ! The meatloaf was very good and I think they put the whole loaf on my plate. Highly recommend the blue moon cafe.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Blue Moon Cafe? Share your experiences!