“Simple, tasty and relaxed”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Blue Moon Cafe
Ranked #84 of 200 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Affordable Family Dining serving Breakfast all day, lunch, and dinner. • Best Philly's in town! • Great 1/3 lb Burgers and chicken breast Sandwiches • Best New York Style Pizzas! • Best Wings in Town! • Country Style and Mexican Dinners • Serving beer and wine.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place was good. The food was simple and the menu had something for everyone.
We enjoyed our meal in a relaxed cafe style restaurant.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Excellent breakfast and lunch! Lot of food for your money. Best place in Sedona for quantity of food and price.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is a nice looking little place on the outside. I like what they've done with the exterior.

Uh uh....not the best way to start a review.....

Okay...."average" comes to mind here for breakfast - very average.

The service was what I call, "going through the motions." I can't complain about not getting served, but I was just another number. Our waitress was much more interested in talking to other wait staff about her personal life.

Coffee....ugh. If you enjoy a great cup of coffee....well, just don't go there here.

I had an omelette and I wished I hadn't. The eggs were cooked in too much oil and were on the greasy side.

They did have very good sourdough toast, however.

Definitely will look for better on my next trip through town.....

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This was close to our hotel at bell rock inn. We stopped in, and had the blue moon pizza, very good, fresh toppings. Staff was very friendly too. Watched other get burgers and fries, you get a lot of food for the money. Lil cute kiche place. They have beer and wine but no mixed drinks. We will come back again.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is a neat local restaurant! I think we were the only out-of-towner's Thursday night. I loved the decor. It's casual, and will keep you busy looking around at everything on the walls! We tried the pizza, and I was so surprised! The crust is wonderful -- hand tossed and freshly made. The vegetables were plentiful, and the sausage, well, there was too much which is unheard of! Loved it. We will be returning next trip! The service was good -- helpful and friendly.