“If your looking for a homestyle restaurant, this is one to stoo at.”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Blue Moon Cafe
Ranked #76 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Oakdale, Minnesota
“If your looking for a homestyle restaurant, this is one to stoo at.”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I stop here everytime I am in town. Last nite i ordered the red rock burger, it was great. I had a blue moon beer to top off my dinner. I have found its one of the cheaper places to eat in sedona. Its worth the stop.

1 Thank Luvmycockerpup

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
“Love the Blue Moon Cafe!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My family and I have been to Sedona a couple of times for vacation and found the Blue Moon our very first morning in Sedona, the food was great and the service! It's nothing fancy but that's fine with us. On both of our trips, several years apart, we had the pleasure of having Debby wait on us, always has a smile and great attitude even when they were short handed! Try their huevas rancheros!!

1 Thank Tracy B
Sedona
“don't go to this one!buse, but won't spend my money in a plc”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I went here with my family to order pizza for take out about 7:30 pm and we waited for an hour altho the place wasn't busy. then 1 pizza was lacking from a 2 pizza order. We waited another 1/2hour for the 2nd pizza and on examining them both found that the ingrediants on both were completely wrong.(most of what we paid for was missing) When we complained we receved a tirade of loud and offensive abuse from a woman who said she was the sister of the owner. I had been a customer here on a regular basis and do not under stand this service abuse. It was bad enough that I won't be back

• Visited December 2011
Greenbelt, Maryland
“Go for the writings on the wall, but not the food.”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The spinach pizza was the consistency of cardboard and dried leaves. It must have been microwaved at least 4 times to get like that. Waitress only said "Oh" when we said that the pizza was not edible. French fries very salty. Gyro so-so.

Worst meal in the Sedona area.

• Visited January 2012
Tim_BMC_Owner, Owner at Blue Moon Cafe, responded to this review, January 7, 2012
Thank you for Blue Moon Cafe. We are sorry if you did not like our food. Most people enjoy our food and have a good time, but you did not. Please contact me at info@bluemooncafe.us with my name Tim BMC Owner in the subject area. Let me know how much your bill was and we will refund it. Please share correct mailing info and date of your visit and time, so we can correct any problem on our end. Again, thank you for your visit.

Tim BMC Owner
Santa Barbara, California
“Fabulous dinner after hiking Bellrock”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My husband and I went to the Blue Moon during our trip to Sedona. A girl at a hotel suggested we stop there after we went to Bellrock hiking all day. It's cozy with a delightful atmosphere. They have books and newspapers to keep you occupied while you wait for food. We ordered the special, which was the Prime Rib Dinner. It was awesome and not expensive! After dinner we had the Chocolate Lava Cake with Ice cream. Yummo!! The Blue Moon ROCKS!! I would definately go there again!!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Red E

Been to Blue Moon Cafe? Share your experiences!