“Great place for breakfast”
Review of Miley's Cafe

Miley's Cafe
Ranked #26 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Miley's Cafe is a huge favorite of the locals in Village of Oak Creek, as well as the host of many travelers who enjoy home cooking at a fair price. Our meals are prepared to order and we serve our famous breakfasts all day. We serve wine and beer and have vegetarian, gluten-free, and kids menus available. We feature Mexican/American cuisine and have been awarded the highest honor for cleanliness by the Health Dept. Every year we have been in business.
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to Miley's cafe two days in a row. The service was excellent and the food great. All the employee 's were friendly and made our meals special. I highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Southwestern flavors and Mexican flavor influences. Good restaurant for breakfast or lunch. Good and fast service.

Visited June 2014
Mesa, Arizona
“Very Good Food with Great Service”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My family went to this restaurant based on the overwhelming amount of positive reviews. We made a very good decision. The menu contains a wide variety of different types of food, e.g. burgers, Mexican, breakfast. (I seem to recall the menu saying that breakfast was served throughout the day.) The quality of the food was very good and it was served hot and on hot plates. The service was extremely attentive with each of the four-five staff members "touching bases" with us numerous times throughout our meal.

While there are many restaurants in the Sedona area, this restaurant's menu offerings are sufficiently diverse to meet the wide dining tastes of most families. Plus the food and service was very good.

• Visited July 2014
Inman, South Carolina
“Loved it!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

After reading others reviews about Miley's we thought we'd try it for breakfast. It was great! I had the Mexi omelet with home fries and they were cooked to perfection. My husband had the Sedona omelet with crispy hash browns it, too, was excellent. My husband is very picky about his hash browns and these couldn't have been more perfect! We then recommended the restaurant to some friends we were there with and we all went back the next morning, and my husband and I had the same thing. Their salsa couldn't be better (I smothered my omelet with it the second day!) The service was excellent with the manager coming around frequently asking if everything was alright. I would highly recommend Miley's.

• Visited June 2014
Dallas, United States
“Not my favorite.”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The service was awesome and the staff was friendly, unfortunately the food didn't correlate with service. My husband had the pork chops and said they were flavorless. I had a cheese enchilada, it was just average. They have a huge variety of choices for dinner, just won't be a returning customer.

• Visited June 2014