“Clean, Friendly & Delicious”
Review of Miley's Cafe

Miley's Cafe
Ranked #24 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Miley's Cafe is a huge favorite of the locals in Village of Oak Creek, as well as the host of many travelers who enjoy home cooking at a fair price. Our meals are prepared to order and we serve our famous breakfasts all day. We serve wine and beer and have vegetarian, gluten-free, and kids menus available. We feature Mexican/American cuisine and have been awarded the highest honor for cleanliness by the Health Dept. Every year we have been in business.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

While en route from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon I passed through Sedona. I noticed the neat and tidy appearance of Miley's Cafe so decided to try it for breakfast. I was not disappointed. The owner greeted me at the door and coffee arrived toute suite. I ordered the chorizo scramble which came with beans, home fries, salsa salad and tortillas. A side of hot salsa was also provided. The service was impeccable and the owner came around twice to see how I was doing. The restroom was clean and tidy along with the rest of the cafe. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stopped by for a beer and quick bite while exploring Oak Creek. Discovered a nice, quaint friendly spot where one would normally expect to find a typical tourist trap. The staff was very friendly and incredibly polite. The food was very fresh and full of flavour. You would not experience this high a quality of food at a chain restaurant. A great place for an authentic, Mexican lunch.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stumbled on this little cafe while driving in the village of Oak Creek. We tried it and loved it. The Mexican food was as good as my favorite restaurant in TX. The service was great, and the food was great. We went there again the next day had the same spectacular food. Ours was a middle of the afternoon meal and I would recommend this to anyone for great food and a good value.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband, two teenagers, and I stopped here for lunch on our way out of town. The place was packed early afternoon on a Sunday but after a short wait, we were seated and the restaurant emptied soon after that. It's a small restaurant with a little bar as well.

We received chips and salsa upon being seated ( no charge for chips/salsa). Service after that point was so-so: drinks and water were refilled sporadically and one of the servers kind of barked at another to refill so I don't know if they were new or just struggling to do their job. But we didn't mind too much and the food made up for this. We usually prefer green chile and Tex-Mex but the red sauce was delicious and the taco salad was decent sized. Food was hot and fresh. Prices were inexpensive and everyone I our family left full and happy! Pork tamale and shredded beef chimichanga were hits.

We did not eat breakfast but lots of people were enjoying what looked like really great breakfasts. We would return to Miley's! And it appears to be owned by a local family, which is appealing.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I love this little cafe. You can't beat the service, price, and quality of food. Breakfast is wonderful, coffee is superb, and the wait staff are very efficient. We came back here several times during our stay.

Been to Miley's Cafe? Share your experiences!