“where the locals eat, a southwest dinner”
Review of Miley's Cafe

Miley's Cafe
Ranked #27 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Miley's Cafe is a huge favorite of the locals in Village of Oak Creek, as well as the host of many travelers who enjoy home cooking at a fair price. Our meals are prepared to order and we serve our famous breakfasts all day. We serve wine and beer and have vegetarian, gluten-free, and kids menus available. We feature Mexican/American cuisine and have been awarded the highest honor for cleanliness by the Health Dept. Every year we have been in business.
nyc
“where the locals eat, a southwest dinner”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Yum, excellent for breakfast. I enjoyed the southwest omelet with green chili peppers, stop in after a hike. $8.99 for 2 egg omelet with hashbrowns or potatoes with a biscuit. breakfast served everyday, all the time.

• Korean first
Show Low, Arizona
“A nice cafe with all the favorites and Mexican food.”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

While on a trip with some family on my wife's side, we stayed at the Bell Rock Inn and found Miley's Cafe reviewed well on TripAdvisor and tried it.

My wife and I had taco salads, and they were good. Not certain what you can do special with a taco salad but they were good. My wife's cousin's husband had a steak which was grilled and he said it was good, and what he expected for a grilled steak. I don't know what my wife's cousin had.

Service was good, food came out quickly and it was good. The place was clean and I do enjoy being able to see the cook area.

• Visited January 2014
Morton, IL
“Nice place”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We (family of 4 - kids 24, 21) ate dinner here before going to a show in Sedona. Very good Mexican food and plenty of it too. They had a large menu to choose from. I would stop here for a meal again.

Sedona, Arizona
“Cozy and Nice and Delicious!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was eating at a local restaurant every morning for years when the sassy and not-so-nice tattoo and rings-in-her nose Chubby Checker's stepdaughter decided she was going to run and ruin the show of food and friendlessness. I got out faster than her rudeness could make me. I found Miley's, which has the cleanest kitchen according to those in the know, the friendliest staff and very good food at reasonable prices. Although I like a wide choice i stick to basics. You have to go early because out-of-towners and locals alike have put this Sedona gem on the map. No reservations needed, just the desire to eat in peace and not get sick from a filthy kitchen.

• Visited January 2014
Guanajuato, Mexico
“Good food”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Good, Mexican food, but nothing special. We had a hard time finding this place; nobody we asked could give us good directions. It's located next to Mongo's Bar and Grill