“No, Seriously, Stop and Eat”
Review of Miley's Cafe

Miley's Cafe
Ranked #26 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Miley's Cafe is a huge favorite of the locals in Village of Oak Creek, as well as the host of many travelers who enjoy home cooking at a fair price. Our meals are prepared to order and we serve our famous breakfasts all day. We serve wine and beer and have vegetarian, gluten-free, and kids menus available. We feature Mexican/American cuisine and have been awarded the highest honor for cleanliness by the Health Dept. Every year we have been in business.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“No, Seriously, Stop and Eat”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The meager strip mall feel of the location made me question all the good reviews, but seriously you should stop here and eat. We came for lunch and it was perfect - the right price and super delicious food. I got the chili and cornbread which was so good I wanted seconds - I think they offer an all you can eat of it, it is totally worth it.

The staff were super friendly, the prices are really good - especially compared with the other options in the area. It was so good we thought about going twice and we were only in Sedona for the weekend!!

• Korean first
los angeles
“Speak clearly when ordering”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went to Miley's for lunch today. We got the last table before people had to wait. I order a cheese omelet but the server heard chorizo omelet. (I don't usually eat pork.) I realized the problem when it arrived. Another server noticed that something was wrong. I explained that I wanted a cheese omelet and she said that it would not be a problem. When she returned the plate, they had melted cheese on the top of the chorizo omelet. What to do? I just ate it because it seemed that I couldn't make myself understood. I had a blueberry muffin which was SO sweet that I couldn't eat it. My boyfriend had the Southwestern eggs which he really enjoyed. I wanted to like this more than I did.

Kentucky
“Great for breakfast”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had breakfast here two mornings. Service is excellent and so is the food. It's pretty quick too. There were 4 of us and we had quite a few different menu items. Everyone was happy with their food. They offer about anything you cold want for breakfast and have a lot of different omelettes to offer.

Visited September 2013
Calabasas, California
“Family Friendly & Good Food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Miley's Cafe is the kind of place you can go with the whole family and everyone leaves happy. Prices are fair and the menu is broad. They serve Mexican and American cuisine. You can eat at the counter or sit at a table. There's only one drawback to this small, cozy cafe: There is the one unisex bathroom! Although there are public bathrooms located outside (behind) the restaurant, they were locked when my wife and I went to visit them.

Goodyear, Arizona
“Local favorite”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Looking for a quick meal, we had the good fortune to stumble upon Miley's Cafe. The food was excellent, the service exceptional and the prices very reasonable. We returned on a Sunday, and found the place jammed with local people, who added to the friendly atmosphere. I would have no qualms about recommending this place for a good meal. They serve both Mexican and American dishes. Also recommended it for breakfast.