“Fun and Inexpensive”

Ranked #36 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Miley's Cafe is a huge favorite of the locals in Village of Oak Creek, as well as the host of many travelers who enjoy home cooking at a fair price. Our meals are prepared to order and we serve our famous breakfasts all day. We serve wine and beer and have vegetarian, gluten-free, and kids menus available. We feature Mexican/American cuisine and have been awarded the highest honor for cleanliness by the Health Dept. Every year we have been in business.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I go to Miley's with friends every couple months or so. (It used to be called Cafe Jose.) I almost always order what they call a vegetarian burger. Actually, it's a spicy back bean patty cut in half, with each half folded inside a tortilla. With the lettuce and tomato that come on the plate stuffed in with the burger, it tastes just just the soft tacos of my childhood in Texas.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The food was good. Prices were reasonable. Staff was helpful and friendly. Didn't have to wait long for our food . Place clean.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stopped for a bite to eat yesterday, and I just had soup that tasted homemade. My husband had ice cream. They were kind enough to offer chips and salsa at no charge. We decided to go back for breakfast this morning, and were not disappointed. The food was freshly cooked and delicious. The restaurant was very clean and the service was very good.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was Cafe Jose, but the name changed a few months ago...same owners and staff. I go for breakfast typically and always enjoy it. I went a few days ago and was very pleased with the food and attentive service.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stopped at Miley's because we were tired of Mexican food and Miley's Cafe didn't sound Mexican. We were wrong. Their specialty is Mexican fare but there are some choices on the menu so we stayed. I ordered the blackened tilapia with broccoli and mashed potatoes and corn bread. When the tilapia arrived it was not blackened or seasoned at all for that matter. I was tired and not in the mood to argue so I accepted it. The waitress asked if I wanted lemon for the fish, I said yes and she brought me a lime. Oh, well, what the he__. Biting into the fish, I found it not fresh and quite fishy. The other items on my plate were just so so, except the corn bread was pretty good. All in all, not a good experience and I would not go back given another choice.

Been to Miley's Cafe? Share your experiences!