Tripadvisor

Ranked #61 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Sedona favorite and gathering place for decades, the all-new 89Agave is an outstanding Mexican restaurant with a fun, casual vibe, located in the heart of Uptown Sedona. Open for lunch and dinner, you'll enjoy authentic Sonoran-style Mexican cuisine, cooked simply, with the freshest of seasonal ingredients and served to you on our vibrant street-side patio or our Mexican art-inspired dining room. 89Agave also features an expansive copper-topped bar and an extensive selection of specialty tequilas, signature drinks and handcrafted margaritas, including a 100 percent organic Margarita that is out-of-this-world.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Melissa was amazing!!! So friendly, energetic and made amazing recommendations for tequila and other things they had to offer. I’m from Boston; hard to please! She was awesome and we will DEFINITELY be back for her.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,187)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Great Mexican cantina in Sedona. Has a very fun-colorful atmosphere. The tacos were very good and could have had two helpings of the rice and beans. Enjoyed my afternoon lunch here while touring the Sedona area. I'd recommend it if you are stopping in town for a bite

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2020

Fun restaurant to go to with family. Great food and great service. Very reasonable price for Sedona. One of the better places to eat.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020

We landed here on our first afternoon in Sedona after a long day of traveling in time for happy hour and a late lunch/early dinner. The margaritas, chips and salsa, and guacamole were excellent. My husband and I ordered two meals to share, the spring salad, which was suprisingly good, and the mahi mahi fajitas, which looked great, but was so salty that I could not eat the fish. The wait staff was quick and helpful. I suggest sticking to happy hour and go elsewhere for dinner.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service, great atmosphere, place is super clean, food is super fresh and tastes authentic! I would definitely recommend and they’re the ONLY place basically that stays open past 8 in Sedona!

Date of visit: December 2019

Been to 89Agave? Share your experiences!