“It is what is says it is.”
Review of 89Agave

89Agave
Reserve with OpenTable
89Agave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A Sedona favorite and gathering place for decades, the all-new 89Agave is an outstanding Mexican restaurant with a fun, casual vibe, located in the heart of Uptown Sedona. Open for lunch and dinner, you'll enjoy authentic Sonoran-style Mexican cuisine, cooked simply, with the freshest of seasonal ingredients and served to you on our vibrant street-side patio or our Mexican art-inspired dining room. 89Agave also features an expansive copper-topped bar and an extensive selection of specialty tequilas, signature drinks and handcrafted margaritas, including a 100 percent organic Margarita that is out-of-this-world.
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“It is what is says it is.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is your typical Mexican place. They seemed busy each night I walked by. I ate here one night and had the nachos. The service was a little slow, but the food was very good. I saw that a couple tables were getting their food a little slow and inconsistent but I did not hear any complaints.

Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
Humres32
“Solid Place to Go”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Food was good...we got 2 appetizers - nachos and taquitos. This was plenty 4 my husband and I. We saw others order full entrees- portions were huge! We love the ultimate margarita - the fact you get to keep the drink shaker was not appealing as we would rather pay $1-2 less and not get the souvenir (that we didn't take anyway). The margarita was $13. I can't recommend the jalapeño margarita ($11) as I thought the ultimate was much better.

I would go back as overall it was a good experience. Our waitress seemed to forget about us for a bit but There was a manager who was checking on all, which was much appreciated (think this is why I received salsa for my nachos late, but better late than never).

Visited August 2013
“Ian is a riot!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time, food was delicious Ask for Ian to be your server.. he was the icing on the cake! ; D

“Ian rocks!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Ian was the best server! Rocked my socks off! Great food and drinks! I recommend the cheese dip and tacos with a side of Ian

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Ian is the best server ever!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great food, atmosphere, and Ian the server rocks! Will be back for sure and highly recommend this place :)

• Visited August 2013

Been to 89Agave? Share your experiences!