“Very Good Breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very Good Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Since they advertise '101 Omelets' I knew I had to try one. I went 'basic' with a sausage and cheese (#25 I think) but you can opt for all kinds of combos including #101, which is pbj & banana omelet. The omelet is large and the home fries were good. Service was quick and friendly.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
New York
“Go every time when in Sedona”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Been going to coffee pot for years when we are in the area, can't beat their great selection of 100 omelette a and other great breakfast food.always fresh always delish

• Visited June 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona USA
“Lots of choices, basic food”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

After having several recommendations over the years, we finally tried it out. Perhaps I chose wrong, but when one orders a breakfast burrito at a place that also touts its Mexican food, I'm disappointed when the "peppers" it had turn out to be raw green bell peppers. And the salsa wasn't very tasty. My husband had a basic omelette and said it was fine. Overall, basic and ok and if I came back I'd try an omelette. But...

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“The absolute place for breakfast/brunch”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

After a 3 hour pink jeep tour we headed over to the Coffee Pot as it came recommended - and so glad we did. We got there about 10.20 am - it was really busy and we had to wait about 15-20 minutes for a table, but it is worth the wait. You can eat outside but it was such a hot day we decided to eat inside. There are 101 omelettes on the menu, my boyfriend had one with chirizo but i just had eggs, toast and fruit. I loved it, great atmosphere, good food and good service. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Delicious food, unlimited possibilities!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were in town for my sister's wedding, and after a long stressful week of planning, it was great to unwind the morning after with some coffee and one of their 100+ options of omelettes with family! We got to catch up and enjoy some amazing food. The service is great, they were able to split up bills, gave us time to chat, and boxed up whatever wasn't eaten for later. My 80+ year old grandmothers thought it was the most adorable place and the PATIO is definitely where you should enjoy your meal!

Visited June 2014