“The Place for Breakfast in Sedona”

Coffee Pot Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you're looking for a breakfast spot in Sedona, the Coffee Pot is the place to be. Sedona's not a big town, and not many choices. Fortunately, there's the Coffee Pot, and as everyone has already confirmed, it's indeed the place for breakfast.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,657)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was another must according to TA when in Sedona. We were in Sedona 3 nights and had breakfast here 2 mornings. We did enjoy all the choices on the menu. We enjoy the beautiful weather by sitting in the out door section of the restaurant. When you arrive you are greeted with a gift shop and a smile. Quickly seated with coffee served quickly too. One in our party wanted lunch but it is not served until later in the day. I do feel there isn't much you can do to make breakfast all that special, but all the choices here make The Coffee Pot stand out. If you need your breakfast to get your day started, this is the place.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I and our three children went to the Coffee Pot Restaurant on a recommendation from several locals. The Coffee Pot is the restaurant of 101 omelettes, so we thought we'd try it. We were certainly not disappointed. The menu has just about any type of omelette you can imagine, plus turkey and pork bacon, Belgian Waffles with a variety of fresh fruit, pancakes, sandwiches, salads, as well as a Mexican specialties section. They offer pretty much anything you want. Full bar, complete with Margaritas, Bloody Mary's and Mimosas. The Coffee is excellent, and they also offer milkshakes, cappuccinos and the like. Interior is very outdated, but it's part of the history. This place has been around since the 1950s. We fell in love with this place for the limitless menu items. Easy to find on 89A, right in front of Coffee Pot Rock. This will be a regular stop for us.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

innovative omelette choices. Like over 100 different ones. Cute little gift shop with unique things. Fast service, hot food, good prices

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was in Sedona with my family last summer, and we fell in love with it! Unexpectedly, I'm again in Sedona this year, and still feel the same magic. This time I'm here with a friend, and we wanted to have breakfast. I remembered this restaurant from last year as "the" breakfast place in town, and we went. The line up outside of the restaurant was already a good presentation card. After 15 minutes wait, we had our table and a quick and efficient service. You can choose among 101 omelets, besides other more classical dishes. I have a feta cheese, olives and onions omelet, and I liked it; my friend had a green chili omelet, and he liked it, but he is a green chili lover and expert, and said the green chili was frozen. Anyway, we both enjoyed the place, and the relation quality/cost was very good too, given that for a rich and filling breakfast we spent about $24.