“Coffee Pot Cattle Drive”

Coffee Pot Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Breakfast of Choice for locals and travellers alike. Coffee Pot greets patrons with an all-day breakfast menu and a bottomless cup of coffee. Named for the nearby Coffee Pot rock formation. Visited on a rainy Sunday in January. Parking lot was full, but there was less than a 5 minute wait. Decor mainly Native American. Patrons are really packed in. Tables & chairs are smallish, to fit more in. Water pitcher & Coffee Pot dropped off at table when seated. Sense of urgency on staff to keep the flow moving, tables cleared quickly (& noisily). Food served within 5 mins of ordering. Had an omelet from the 101 omelettes menu, Eggs Benedict and a Cinammon Roll. All were good, but not great. Bill was on the table within a minute of the food being served. Felt unable to relax, you know the cattle drive feeling? For the Sunday Brunchers, there is a full bar. Have your Bloody Mary or Mimosa. Dare I say Bourbon for Breakfast?

Write a ReviewReviews (2,659)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife & I ate here on our first day in Sedona based on a recommendation from others. We had a late breakfast outside in the back patio area and ordered omelets with water and lemon as a drink.

The atmosphere on the back patio was not the greatest as we waited for our order to arrive (20 – 25 minutes). The omelets were of average taste and lower quality than IHOP.

My wife and I have travelled to many countries (including the Caribbean and Mexico) and never had a reaction to food (or water) as we experienced upon leaving this place. My wife had an immediate reaction. We had to pull over so she could throw up on the curb. This was followed by continued upper and lower GI distress. It was a miserable ride back to our timeshare, followed by 24 hours of exclusive bathroom time.

We will NEVER go to this restaurant again.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

4 of us stopped for breakfast on Saturday
morning. The service was really good, and we had a decent meal. They have 101 omelets to choose from. It's a good stop when avoiding the typical chain restaurants.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

You can't go wrong with a place that boasts that it sells 101 different omelettes. Everybody will be satisfied! I wanted to be brave enough to try the peanut butter and jelly omelette, but I just couldn't quite do it. Maybe someday soon I will go back and give it a shot...

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a hidden jewel amidst all of Sedona's restaurants. Get there by 2:00 pm. though. It is known for it's 101 Omlettes and fantastic breakfasts which are served all day. It is my honey's favorite place. I ordered the florentine eggs benedict. They also have a gift shop filled with artisan items from all over the world.

Been to Coffee Pot Restaurant? Share your experiences!