“A Beautiful Bargain!”

The Views Inn Sedona
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed April 27, 2005

The Views Inn was as good as these other reviews say, and more! We booked a few nights in March on a trip that also included Scottsdale and the Grand Canyon, and The Views Inn was one of the highlights of our trip.

My husband and I made our reservations after lots of research (thanks to TripAdvisor, too!) and decided that The Views Inn looked like a good value (at less than $100) compared to most of the other overpriced properties in the area. Our room was huge, clean, and nicely decorated. And the views (there's a reason for this place's name!) were unbeatable.

The Inn is actually located in the Village of Oak Creek, about 7 minutes from the "strip" in Sedona. There are lots of great restaurants nearby in Oak Creek, and the drive to downtown Sedona didn't seem bad either. Chad and Mike (owner/manager?) were wonderful hosts. . .both were very informed/informative, personable, and attentive. They directed us to good hikes, great restaurants, and even advised us on a bit of nightlife (which can be hard to find around Sedona!)

When I complained that I was missing our 3 dogs at home, Chad even let me romp with his dog (this place is pet-friendly) for a while! I was so tickled by the whole thing that I brought my leftover filet mignon back in a doggy bag for my new furry friend (from our dinner at Yavapai, also a real treat, located in a canyon right in the midst of the red rocks).

I honestly enjoyed our stay at The Views Inn more than another [Scottsdale] resort where I had just paid almost three times as much. If we ever return to the Sedona area, we'll be enjoying The Views again!

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for The Views Inn Sedona

Reviewed April 26, 2005

Our room was very nicely decorated with decent quality stuff (furniture, bathroom floor/fixtures, etc), and it looked like no-one had ever stayed in it (absolutely no wear). The reception staff was professional, friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent : bagels with cream cheese or english muffins with butter/ jam....none of that hostess donut/pastry stuff that is typical in motel "continental breakfast".

I was very happy with this inn, although I wouldn't particularly consider $89 a bargain. Then again, this is Sedona, and the rate seemed right for Sedona. If you care about the quality of your room, you'll likely be happy with this choice of accomodation.

No views from my room, which was fine. All I had to do was go outside.
If I return to Sedona, I will likely be a repeat customer.

Stayed: April 2004
10  Thank teb
Reviewed April 3, 2005

Stay at the Views Inn for two nights with a group of 12. We had four rooms with the double queen beds. I have to say this was probably the best hotel room I have stayed in for the price. Clean, large and very comfortable rooms. I had read an earlier post concerning road noise, but let me say, it was not only quite, but had great curtins which completely shut out the light at night. My only complaint would the lack of a swimming pool, but we knew that coming in.

9  Thank 2hard2guard
Reviewed March 30, 2005

My husband and I just spent 2 nights at The Views. We loved it. We had never seen such a great value. The room was very clean and beautifully decorated. The bed was very comfortable. We had all the amenities we needed, even a safe in the room. The service was excellent and very friendly. They are not kidding, the views from are room were just fantastic!
We will return.

5  Thank mjoe
Mesa, AZ
Reviewed March 8, 2005

We recently returned from a weekend in Sedona where we stayed at the Views Inn. We were at a conference and called the hotel to see when we could check in. They allowed us to check in at 8:30 int he morning because they had a room available. Throughout the weekend, the staff of the hotel made every effort to make sure we were comfortable. The hotel was clean, nicely decorated and affordable. There are a number of extra touches that are more frequently found in more expensive hotels such as double sheets over the blankets. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled on business
Mesa, AZ
Reviewed March 7, 2005

The Views Inn is under new management. They have renovated and redecorated. The price is exectionally low as they are working to build their client base.
They are very helpful and accomodating. They let us put our milk in the lobby breakfast area refrigerator.
The Views Inn is not a resort, but a limited service motel. It served us very well when we were attending a conference in Sedona. The room was clean, and comfortable for three adults.
I will certainly choose The Views again.

Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed January 18, 2005

The Views Inn was just what we needed at a price that could not be beat. While we were there, it was being remodeled and moderized with some very nice improvements in the works. All rooms and buildings were colored to match the beautiful Sedona/Oak Creek area. We enjoyed every shade of red and beautiful views. Even our big dogs seem to enjoy it!

We were very happy with the service too. The manager (Chad?) was very helpful and friendly. He had plenty of suggestions for us, since we were not too familiar with the many atttractions of the area. We will return to enjoy the new lobby and beauty up there.

Mark & Gabi