“Quaint little hotel with views of Bell Rock”

The Views Inn Sedona
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night while passing through Sedona. The location was perfect for us because it was 5 minutes from downtown. There were many cute restaurants walking distance, and a gas station across from the hotel. The views of the rocks from the hotel were mesmerizing and the staff was pleasant.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank StinaPitoscia

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My family comes here every couple of months they have everything we need from a microwave refrigerator hairdryer cable swimming pool Jacuzzi washer and dryer ice machine amazing views. Their customer service and front desk are great breakfast is always amazing plus the views that you get you cannot beat. Plus there is a grocery store just a little ways. you can walk across the street there is a gas station and several fast food places. My family loves this place and we are looking forward to our next trip to Sedona.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Shellybelly_13
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel is about 5-10 minutes south of Sedona and all the good restaurants. It has recently been updated and the rooms are very clean and nice. The pool and hot tube are small but clean and well maintained. Some of the tile work in the stairway to the second floor was in need of repair. But, it looked new and maybe just wasn't installed correctly and cracked. The breakfast was adequate and the wi-fi worked good in our room.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor with a view. It's not a great view but at least you can see the rocks!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tjrider99
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I am such a sucker for places to stay with continental breakfast and the Views Inn caught my attention since it was included in the stay.

The fiancé and I figured that we would be spending most of the time outdoors so we just needed a simple, comfortable and clean room to sleep. Not only that but something affordable as well. Located in Oak Creek Village just a few minutes drive from Sedona, the Views Inn was all of that. Although the rooms were a bit dated they were still very clean and you can still see the beautiful view of the red sandstone formations from your room/the Inn.

Also conveniently located just walking distance from a few restaurants, coffee shops, and bars. Would stay here again if I come back for a visit.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family stayed at this hotel for one night. When we arrived I was antsy at first because we got a room right by the pool so I was afraid the noise would keep my two kids up. But not all! It was very quiet. The rooms are noce and clean. The bath room is big and the bathtub is a good size. The beds were prerty comfy and I am wierd when it comes to sleeping in hotel beds, but the beds are very clean. The air conditioning worked very well! I give this hotel 5 stars! I would go back and I will my next trip to Sedona! =)

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Deanna P
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I don't have enough words to speak of the classy qualities of The Views. First, we came in at night. It was alms nine pm, and EVERYTHING was closed or closing. We couldn't see a thing and hoped the price - $125 a night - was not indicative of hell. Well… The entry area is nice and open. It smells welcoming and appeared very clean. When we checked in, we explained we had not had dinner. The lady at the desk was very nice and called every restaurant around to see if they were opened. We checked in to our room on the second floor. It was very nice - better than we expected. The decor was modern, the beds comfortable, and the air worked well. The bathroom was large and very clean. When the sun rose, we could see the true beauty surrounding the hotel. It was amazing. Breakfast (included in your stay) starts at 7:30. Holy hot eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, and bagels! The breakfast was unreal to have been free. Seriously. Cereal, cinnamon rolls, Ocean Spray juice, Dannon yogurt… It would have cost us a good $20 if we'd had that out at a restaurant. All of the employees were wonderful and gracious toward us for choosing The Views. They wanted to make sure we were happy with our stay and that we had a good plan and maps for the day's activities. Do yourself a favor - If you are doing Sedona, do it at The Views.

Room Tip: Second floor views are breath-taking!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mr_and_Mrs_K_TN
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed one night nearing the end of a 21 day tour. This is a modern motel in a pleasant area with views of the red rocks. Our room was clean and comfortable and well equipped. There is a lovely small area adjacent to the breakfast room where you can sit outside with breakfast. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple