“Good stay with good location”

The Views Inn Sedona
Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good stay with good location”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is our first visit to Sedona. The hotel location is perfect to visit Bell rock, Holy Cross and other attractions. Nice comfortable beds and clean rooms. Free breakfast is good enough. We stayed for 2 nights. When we checked in our room we saw some black ants in the bathroom. Immediately we called the front desk and changed the room which was more comfortable than the previous room with the red rock view. Overall the stay was excellent and will stay again in future!!

2 Thank cardinal23

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Korean first
Sun City West, AZ
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The Views Inn is a lovely small hotel located in the Village of Oak Creek in Sedona, Arizona. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel for the following reasons. Location is excellent , close to anything you may wish to see in Sedona. The room was very comfortable furnished with two queen size beds with top notch linens and mattresses. The size of the room was very good. It was clean and well maintained as was the entire hotel. Being a small hotel , you do not need to walk far to your room or the parking lot.
The breakfast was very nice and offered a good variety of choices :( indoor or outdoor) eating areas.
We would not hesitate to stay there again in the future.
Guest services were top notch and we wish to thank Danny, Isabel, and Prizic for their assistance which enhanced our stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor which was our preference.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank willieSunCityWestAZ
Bright, Australia
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed hear two nights Sedona is such a lovely town had no plans to visit but on our travels we heard so many good things said about the town we just had to visit. We're not disappointed great place beautiful views to be had every direction you look. Must go to local airport above town and watch the sunset get there early to get a good spot you will not be disappointed large rooms good pool and very clean.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Darren S
Franklin
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We made the trip to Sedona at Easter, liked it so much we're coming back later this year. One of the factors was how much we enjoyed our stay at the Views Inn. The Inn is very conveniently located in the center of Oak Creek (GPS: N 33 35,4793 W112 0.841). Our room was very clean, nicely appointed with more amenities than you'd expect. Great view right out the door, too. Has a small pool and hot tub arrangement and a decent continental breakfast included. The staff was always friendly and helpful. To give you an example, a few weeks ago, my daughter was travelling through the area and needed a place to stay for the night. The online websites said the hotel was booked up solid but I called on the telephone and the night manager was able to fit her in from a recent cancellation. Took a little doing but we pulled it off and she was able to enjoy a hike in the morning at Cathedral Rock before continuing her journey. To me, this is real service. Gotta love it. Did I mention the rooms are very large? In my book, The Views Inn is a whole lot of what you want in a hotel and very little you don't want. Definite thumbs up from me and I don't hand those out easily.

Room Tip: We like the second floor rooms best but really you can't go wrong with any of them. The pool is...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Douglas G
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I chose this hotel due to its location and the reviews posted. Stayed for one night while meeting friends in the area. The hotel clerk called the room on two occasions requesting an additional 10.00 charge since there was an extra person in the room. When I informed her we had friends visiting for a couple of hours she stated they were not allowed in the room but we could hang out in the parking lot. I asked if this was a written policy and was told it was on the web site. Checked and could not find it. Do not stay at this hotel and be harrased since there are plenty of other options in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Rhenry1957
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The staff was truly the best. They were very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean. It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. The cost was very reasonable and I would gladly stay here every time I am in the Sedona area. The hotel is very kid friendly.

Room Tip: We had rooms on the second floor, but I believe you can not go wrong with any of the rooms.
1 Thank Daniel E
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Usa
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We spent two nights at this hotel on our AZ / NM road trip. This hotel was very clean and convenient to everything in Sedona. Pool and hot tub were inviting. The breakfast was modest but sufficient. Beautiful views right outside your door. We walked to Bell Rock from our room. The price was right, however, I was happy that I had my email confirmation with me. When I checked in, the price they told me was $20 / night more than I was quoted (I made my reservation in January). I then presented my email confirmation and they adjusted it. However, I was still charged an additional $10 / night because my 15 year old son was considered an adult not a child. I can't remember if I made my reservation online or on the telephone so I had no means to dispute the charge. They also put a $50 hold on my credit card in case I smoked or took an animal into the room. This was the first time this ever happened. So I was extra diligent in getting an updated receipt when I checked out.

1 Thank Ann1047