The Views Inn Sedona
$180
$144
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$129
$209
$290
$281
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$285
$259
$229
$206
Official Hotel
$619
$510
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$109
$298
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$525
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsyogurthard boiled eggsbell rockcontinental breakfastvillage of oak creekroom was cleanred rockscinnamon rollsstay there againsmall poolfridge and microwavestayed one nightpool and hot tubholy crossnice place to stayminute drivestaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed one night in May 2013. It was pretty good. My second time in Sedona. It was better than the one I stayed for the last time.

Parking:
Many parking, you can park your car even arrive late I think. There is gas station in front of the hotel and convenience store, subway. No posh restaurants around this hotel.

Room:
nice, Cozy room with free WIFI. Good connection. Pretty clean. Just normal comfortable room.

Breakfast:
Free and nice continental breakfast. Cereal, yogurt, milk, waffle maker, etc. I really liked it eating outside in the morning. Fresh air.

Location:
Near Bell Rock, convenient. Close to Cathedral Rock.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Fumister
Reviewed May 30, 2013

There are already dozens of great reviews for The Views Inn, but I will add yet another. I stayed for four nights & loved this location. Believe it or not, being just outside downtown Sedona is a blessing. My visit coincided with Cinco de Mayo---and the traffic to get into Sedona on the day of the festival was awful. Coming from Oak Creek, we could easily turn around and explore outlying sights that day--no hassle. The room was spacious and clean with a fridge and microwave. (The toilet/bathtub area was a little cramped, so that's why I gave the room 4 points.) The bed was comfortable, and room temp was easily adjusted. Breakfast was convenient and well stocked. No hot food, but there's more than enough to choose from. Best of all, I found the staff on the front desk exceedingly helpful. Cleaning service was great, too. I fell in love with Sedona---and I will definitely return to The Views Inn!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tiffy_Bird
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Clean, comfortable room, good breakfast, reasonable price. Easy walk to some shops and dining options. Great view of (and access to) Bell Rock. Were there early in March and the pool was too cold yet (though each of my kids did jump in one time) but we did enjoy the hot tub. A motel, not a resort, but a good option.

Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Rob A
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We arrived in Sedona for the first time and were amazed at the beauty of the area , and were very happy with our choice of The Views Inn. It was clean, maid service was excellent and having the breakfast in the morning that was complimentary , was awesome.
We will definitely be back to the Sedona area and stay here again.
Lorne Smith
Vancouver BC
Canada

Room Tip: All of the rooms have a spectacular view of the amazing mountains in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The view from the hotel was absolutely beautiful and the location was perfect. The rooms were clean and quiet and included an iron and ironing board, hairdryer, refrigerator and microwave. There was a hot tub and a pool, but we did not use them. The breakfast was small and included instant oats, bananas, yogurt, bagels, bread for toast, and sweet rolls along with coffee and orange juice. Everything except the bananas and coffee was packaged as if they were vending machine food. The only negative issue that I noticed was, after a long day of traveling, I wanted to take a hot shower at night, but there was no hot water. The next morning the showers were fine. Other than that, I feel that The Views Inn Sedona is an excellent value for the price and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple