“Wine tasting and sunset”

A Day in the West Jeep Tours
$86.79*
Teacup Hike in Sedona's High Desert
Ranked #8 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Jeep tours, horseback rides and cowboy cookouts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tacoma, Washington, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wine tasting and sunset”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Rock, our driver, has lived in the area for a number of years. He knows the area well. We visited Javelina Leap Winery and enjoyed a flight of their wines and then we were off to the back country for sight seeing and the sunset. The jeep ride was cool, meaning dress warmly!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank bac635

Zionsville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not use this company”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I would recommend that you go with another company for a Jeep tour in Sedona. I purchased a groupon for a tour over spring break. Upon arrival, they could not find my reservation, after a few minutes the employee informed me that I had booked my reservation for the following week. I informed her that couldn't be possible because we wouldn't even be in the state of Arizona on that day.... She continued to blame me for the error and after repeatedly informing her I wouldn't make a reservation for a week after my vacation had ended another employee Rita (who was very nice and helpful) stepped in and said she would figure out a solution. We finally agreed on a time later that afternoon (which required us to rearranged our entire schedule for the day) only to receive a phone call from A Day in the West employee 30 minutes later letting us know they were going to have to reschedule our tour once again due to a scheduling glitch with their computer. At this point I asked for a refund and informed them I wouldn't be using this company. Play it safe and book your tour with the Pink Jeep company.

Visited March 2014
Robert D, Manager at A Day in the West Jeep Tours, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Spring Break is a very busy time in Sedona. We regret that your reservation was made for a wrong date, and we tried our best to accommodate you, but every jeep company in Sedona has a limited quota of allotted tours, and we can't always just send out another jeep. In the middle of Spring Break even Pink Jeep has a tough time filling last minute requests.
Mount Vernon, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Excellent and informative”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had an excellent jeep tour of West Sedona and the red rocks. Justin was our guide, and he was very informative. He was born/raised in Sedona and knew lots of details. I would highly recommend Justin and this tour company.

1 Thank Jeff W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bob is the best in the West Jeep Tours!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Brought my "Hugs a Bugs" to Sedona for his birthday and planned a few different activities for the weekend. When I came across the dealchicken offer I was a little hesitant but after reading the reviews and comparing priced how could I go wrong. I'm so glad I chose A Day in the West Jeep Tours! Our tour guide was Bob! He was amazing! Funny, sweet, kind, knowledgeable about everything he even went out of his way for us! I would definitely recommend this place and BOB!

Kingsville, Ohio
“It was enlightening and interesting.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I would recommend Frank Fischer as a guide to my friends. I would also recommend the tour. It was a little bumpier then I expected but my grand kids enjoyed the roughness and the experience.