“Master Your Emotions”

Sedona Mago Retreat
Ranked #36 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I attended the Master Your Emotions class to balance my busy life. I did not know I would be coming home with so much more. I have severe Scoliosis ( a curvature of the spine ). Everyday I live with pain in my right shoulder and hip. After doing the ki energy training I have not had the pain. It literally disappeared overnight while at the retreat !

Brian B

3  Thank Brian B

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Thank you Jay Stinnett and Mago Retreat Center! My husband and I had a very special visit in December 2013. Where do I start? We loved every aspect of our visit.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, warm and welcoming. We loved the food (and we're not vegetarians). The room was nice, simple and clean.
Most especially is the scenery, and the energy of the vortex. We had no idea what to expect, so we went completely open minded, and we were blessed beyond our imagination. It is difficult to put into words of our experience with the spiritual sensations we felt. However, the most obvious is the deep peace that we both felt. There are several locations on the property that we would just sit in meditation, and not want to leave.
Thank you very much. We have recommended the retreat center to several of our friends. We look forward to returning.

5  Thank Duffy N