“Where the locals dine”

Apizza Heaven
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Apizza Heaven is known for its fine Italian cuisine and mouth-watering thin crust pizza. Apizza Heaven is where you will find the locals gathered on the outdoor patio listening to live music and enjoying Sedona's most delicious pizza. Apizza Heaven offers appetizers, salads, sandwiches, dinners, pizza, calzones, stuffed breads, and desserts. Apizza Heaven has a large selection of wines, beers, and spirits to compliment any meal. Stop in and see for yourself why the locals say Apizza Heaven has the BEST pizza in town!!
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am a regular customer at Apizza Heaven. The food s consistently good. Their pizza crust is thin and crispy. The actual taste of the dough is divine, so divine dough, thin and crispy is what brings locals here. When guests from out of town visit, they always want to come here. I have only had one pizza a couple years ago. Maybe it was a new cook, but the crust was extra crispy and there was way too much pizza sauce. A new pizza was made and I was offered a complimentary glass of wine. This is a must stop for anyone looking for a great pizza pie. Their salads are also beyond excellent but way too large for one person.

1  Thank jgalvan871
There are newer reviews for Apizza Heaven

Reviewed August 20, 2013

A nice spot for pizza in West Sedona. Not easy to spot off the road, and looks a little scruffy from the outside, but was nice inside and the outdoor area was very pleasant. Service was fine, but nothing spectacular--when I asked for beers on tap, the waiter responded "light or dark beers." I said that either were fine, but that we preferred beers that weren't overly hoppy. So he proceeded to just run down the full list for us since he clearly didn't know which beers were hoppy and which were not. Not a big deal, but it stuck with me.

The food was very good. We shared the spinach salad, which was fine. We also shared the white spinach pizza, which we really liked. The boys enjoyed their cheese and meat lovers pizzas.

A decent value, a nice atmosphere, and good pizza.

1  Thank NantucketRed
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My family and I wanted to find a nice pizza place to eat after a 6 mile hike. We are not from Sedona so I went on Trip Advisor and found this place. Let me just say that we all we're very satisfied and definitely coming back the next time we are here. We ordered the large Traditional and the Almost Everything pizzas and they were amazing! The portions are right on point to what they say it'll feed. We were a family of 6 so we ended up having a total amount of half of a pizza left over. Both pizzas were tasty-the Traditional we ordered with cheese even tho it usually doesnt come with it. So delicious! The crust is light and crunch. The Almost Everything was tasty as well with a slight spice to it. Needless to say, we were all very glad we came here and ordered these two pizzas. Prices are reasonable as well. Our meal consisted of 2 large pizzas, 1 garden salad, 2 beers, 2 drinks, and waters and it came about to $76 without tip. Amanda was our server and she was awesome. Very lively and upbeat even tho we came in close to closing. Great service! The other staff that assisted were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. I would recommend to go here before any other place for great food and great service!

1  Thank AnAspiringTraveler
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Just look for the sign off the road and follow it back, it doesn't look like much from the outside, but it is nice with good food inside.

1  Thank chickeebabe
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great pizza, eggplant parmesan, and overall great menu. Friendly service and always feel welcome there!