“Extra meaty pizza!”

Apizza Heaven
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Apizza Heaven is known for its fine Italian cuisine and mouth-watering thin crust pizza. Apizza Heaven is where you will find the locals gathered on the outdoor patio listening to live music and enjoying Sedona's most delicious pizza. Apizza Heaven offers appetizers, salads, sandwiches, dinners, pizza, calzones, stuffed breads, and desserts. Apizza Heaven has a large selection of wines, beers, and spirits to compliment any meal. Stop in and see for yourself why the locals say Apizza Heaven has the BEST pizza in town!!
Scottsdale
“Extra meaty pizza!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We got their meat lover's pizza (can't remember the actual name) and it was yummy. I told myself I was only going to eat one slice because I wasn't that hungry, but ended up eating half of the small pizza! There was plently of meat and sauce and I really liked their cheese. It was kind of priced high ($20-$25) for a small 10" but for the amount of toppings you get it's worth it.

California
“Good pizza but pricy”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The pizza was tasty. The crust was thin and crispy. I liked it. However, my wife said we should have gone to one of those fast food chain pizza places because we just got a pepperoni pizza (I decided to give the kids what they wanted). In retrospect, she was probably right. $52 including tip for a medium pizza, two salads and 3 soft drinks. The salads were large, but just a regular salad, nothing special. A bit expensive for what we got. Maybe if we got a fancier pizza...

1 Thank Mike1010
Palmdale
“Great place for ambience, food, and budget.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

After completing our hike up Cathedral Rock with our 2 sons we were looking for a nice place to rest and enjoy a good meal. Apizza Heaven was exactly what we needed. The pizza is overpriced when compared to chain pizza delivery places but underpriced when considering quality and the taste. Apizza Heaven was the happy median my family needed. Delicous gourmet pizza for the kids and a hearty salad and appetizers for the parents.

Sedona, Az
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fresh pizza.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

chef owned and on site..makes his own bread too. pizza is very good..small cozy...you do have to check to see when they are open..for lunch as well as dinner. they seem to a have many repeat customers.

Visited February 2012
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Way overpriced!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We just moved to Sedona and were busy unpacking when we decided to order some pizza. We ordered two pizza'a and a small salad. I almost fell over when they told me it was $65.00. The pizza was good but definitely not worth the prices they are charging. I looked at the take-out menu while I was waiting and noticed the large pizza'a with some toppings were $25-$30 each-for pizza??? I won't be going back there anytime soon.