Adobe Grand Villas
$266
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$281
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$285
  • Restaurant
$624
$510
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$117
$109
Desert Quail Inn(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$150
$115
Official Site
$477
$419
$525
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfresh breadchef michaelprivate dinnerbread makerwagon wheelsilver spurcactus flowersedona breezewhispering pinescountry gardenwaterfall showerb baveda productsfrench cheflittle toucheseach afternoonturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2007

Two of my friends and myself spent the weekend staying at the Adobe Grand Villas in the Wagon Wheel room and had the most wonderful time. The room was huge giving three adults more than enough room and the bathroom was so big we could have thrown a party in it.

We were taken care of excellently by all the staff who went out of their way to help us with everything from restaurant reservations to printing our boarding passes before we left.

Michael does a wonderful job in the kitchen and can make a scone that would make you weep, along with a flourless chocolate cake which is pure dacadence.

All in all, there doesn't seem to be anything they haven't thought of or wouldn't do to make your stay everything you could dream of.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2007

I stayed 3 nights last week at the Adobe Village Graham Inn for my honeymoon after having seen it on TA. It was everything and more than what the reviewers said here and what I saw on the inn's own website. For starters, when we first arrived to our room they actually had a bread maker in the room and fresh, hot bread was waiting!! I couldn't believe it - what a unique idea. As for the room itself, it was, by far, the most gorgeous room I've ever had - and I travel alot. The decorator should win an award and the attention to detail was amazing - high quality stuff! 2 fireplaces, mind you. In the morning, we had breakfast in the main house, and the cranberry-nut scone was the best scone I've ever had in my life - yummmy! Not to mention the hospitality of the staff.
You'll find that this inn is not exactly remote, but, somehow, it feels remote, once you enter the property. I don't know how they did it, but I felt so relaxed the whole time I was there; I never once heard my neighbors.
I am already planning my 1 year anniversary there; in the same room; sorry I'm not telling you which one cause I don't want a million folks to go through "my room" before I get back this time next year!!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2007

I stayed with two friends for about five days in the Timbers room. It was a wonderful, warm and cozy room with a nice view of the patio, and a waterfall shower. Each morning we had a delicious gourmet breakfast made by the head chef of the Villa, and then went hiking. When we came back it was a luxury to return to.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank marvsirk
Reviewed March 15, 2007

We would highly recommend the villas for anyone interested in pampering yourself. Our room, Whispering Pine, was awesome. Two fireplaces, awesome bed, plenty of space (almost 900 sq ft), and the great aroma of fresh baked bread.

The breakfast at the main house was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tim&Lisa
Reviewed January 26, 2007

We could not believe how lucky we were, we almost stayed somewhere else, to have found Adobe Grand Villas. It was so relaxing, we spent more time in our room, than we usually do. We did see a lot of Sedona, but couldn't wait to get back to our jacuzzi tub, with the fireplace.

The breakfasts were gourmet, and delicious. My husband didn't like what was on the menu, so the chef cooked him something else. The hosts were wonderfully helpful.

This property is even better than can be viewed on the website. It is beautiful and spacious inside and out. Lots of extras included. I haven't stayed elsewhere is Sedona, and now I would not want to. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple