“bread lover's dream!”
Review of Adobe Grand Villas

Adobe Grand Villas
Ranked #1 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed March 27, 2007

I stayed 3 nights last week at the Adobe Village Graham Inn for my honeymoon after having seen it on TA. It was everything and more than what the reviewers said here and what I saw on the inn's own website. For starters, when we first arrived to our room they actually had a bread maker in the room and fresh, hot bread was waiting!! I couldn't believe it - what a unique idea. As for the room itself, it was, by far, the most gorgeous room I've ever had - and I travel alot. The decorator should win an award and the attention to detail was amazing - high quality stuff! 2 fireplaces, mind you. In the morning, we had breakfast in the main house, and the cranberry-nut scone was the best scone I've ever had in my life - yummmy! Not to mention the hospitality of the staff.
You'll find that this inn is not exactly remote, but, somehow, it feels remote, once you enter the property. I don't know how they did it, but I felt so relaxed the whole time I was there; I never once heard my neighbors.
I am already planning my 1 year anniversary there; in the same room; sorry I'm not telling you which one cause I don't want a million folks to go through "my room" before I get back this time next year!!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 26, 2007

I stayed with two friends for about five days in the Timbers room. It was a wonderful, warm and cozy room with a nice view of the patio, and a waterfall shower. Each morning we had a delicious gourmet breakfast made by the head chef of the Villa, and then went hiking. When we came back it was a luxury to return to.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank marvsirk
Reviewed March 15, 2007

We would highly recommend the villas for anyone interested in pampering yourself. Our room, Whispering Pine, was awesome. Two fireplaces, awesome bed, plenty of space (almost 900 sq ft), and the great aroma of fresh baked bread.

The breakfast at the main house was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tim&Lisa
Reviewed January 26, 2007

We could not believe how lucky we were, we almost stayed somewhere else, to have found Adobe Grand Villas. It was so relaxing, we spent more time in our room, than we usually do. We did see a lot of Sedona, but couldn't wait to get back to our jacuzzi tub, with the fireplace.

The breakfasts were gourmet, and delicious. My husband didn't like what was on the menu, so the chef cooked him something else. The hosts were wonderfully helpful.

This property is even better than can be viewed on the website. It is beautiful and spacious inside and out. Lots of extras included. I haven't stayed elsewhere is Sedona, and now I would not want to. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank S Paige
Reviewed December 4, 2006

What a great experience we had at this beautiful place. This was a romantic getaway weekend for my husband and I. We stayed in the Sedona Breeze villa. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean with so many included amenities that we felt pampered. The staff was extremely attentive without being intrusive. The meals prepared by Chef Michael were superb. Overall, the service was great. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KelliM
Reviewed November 15, 2006

The design and decorating, attention to detail, Breakfasts, respect for privacy, hospitality, all EXCELLENT. This is the most luxurious property I have ever stayed at. MAGICAL!!!
This is a must stay!
Inkeepers and Chef Michael are fabulous, they add a feeling of home away from home.
I will definately be back!

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
4  Thank danamason
Reviewed September 25, 2006

We went to Sedona to get married, and stayed at the Adobe Grand Villas for 8 days. Words can't even describe how wonderful this place really is! The rooms are spectacular, everyone unique with a different theme. Sleeping in the bed was like sleeping on a cloud in heaven, as soon as I laid down I would fall right to sleep!! The views are AMAZING!!! the food was phenomenal, we had Michael cook us a private dinner on our wedding night and it was WONDERFUL. We stayed in the "White Dove" which I loved. We were blown away by this place, and will return for our anniversaries!

Tony & Jolie Boccanfuso