Adobe Grand Villas
Official Site
$144
$115
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$120
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$259
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
$514
$424
Official Site
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
$462
$394
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfresh breadchef michaelprivate dinnerbread makerwagon wheelsilver spurcactus flowersedona breezewhispering pinescountry gardenwaterfall showerb baveda productsfrench cheflittle toucheseach afternoonturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Sadly we only stayed here for 1 night. Much to my dismay I had overlooked Sedona as 'only' a stop over to break up our trip from Vegas to Scottsdale, what a mistake! Sedona in general, WOW! and the Adobe Grand equally WOW. I think we paid quite an amount to stay in the two bedroomed Hacienda Villa but it was worth it (go on, treat yourself.) From the moment we walked through the door the feelling was wonderful, from the environment to the customer service to the thoughtful added extras. The room is more than a room with a fully equipped kitchen, living area and dining area with a 2nd bedroom with access to a balcony overlooking the pool and a lovely ensuite. The master just got bigger and bigger from the huge bed and furnishing to the ornate bath, separate wc, huge walk in show and dressing room. All the rooms had fires for the cold desert nights adding atmosphere and community to the shared areas and comfort and romance to the bedroom and bathrooms.
Travelling with my infant son, we chose to take breakfast in our room, which was delivered and served at our dining table free of charge. The food was lovely as were the complimentary snacks, drinks and freshly made bread cooked in our very own bread maker. We didn't get a chance to sample the pool as it was closed for winter however, small though it was, it was equally as enchanting as the rest of the facility.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Nikkigood1979
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I can't begin to say how perfect this gem of a B&B really is. Its like a 5 star hotel, the rooms smell like the fresh bread that they leave you each morning, the chef is spectacular, you can have a romantic dinner in your room with the fireplace, take a bath with the fireplace roaring, and best of all, the design of the bathroom was so spectacular that I'm copying it. The friendliness, the willingness to accommodate your every need, the beauty of the views can't be surpassed. Its my favorite hotel EVER and i have stayed at the Burj in Dubai. This beat it!

Room Tip: The hikes are all you need for fitness...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ruth L
Reviewed March 27, 2014

From the moment you walk through the beautiful iron gate a sense of peace and serenity envelops you. You are welcomed by a happy, friendly staff and delicious cookies or appetizers in the afternoon and pitchers of refreshing water and lemonade. Out villa was exquisite with every possible amenity you could imagine.! Even fresh baked bread awaits in your in room bread making machine! Each villa is decorated in a different style so you can pick what fancies you. This inn is a do not miss if you are planning a trip to Sedona. Honestly, you won't want to leave. The bed is so comfortable and the pillows are divine. And be sure to read the guest book in your room when you first arrive. Guests from all over the world share their experiences at the villas and in Sedona and that will further enrich your stay. An unequalled hotel experience! The proprietors have thought of everything to make your stay one you will always remember!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

My family stayed at the Adobe Grand Villas and we stayed in the Wagon wheel room. We had a wonderful time. Every staff member was gracious and accommodating. The room was the cleanest room I have ever been in to spite the fact that there are so many rustic artifacts and cubbies that understandably get dusty. No dust! I checked. Not even on the blinds. If I had found dust I would have understood and still loved the place. Every breakfast was amazing. I recommend the Adobe grand villas, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed in Whispering Pines and it was fabulous. Large room with the most comfortable bed, huge bathroom, stone shower, even a nook where a child could sleep. Best of all was the service. I was stunned when we walked in and they had the breadmaker going and it was Gluten Free! They also had GF food for breakfast. In fact, when I asked our server about GF options, he said Whispering Pines! So they ALL knew and remembered. Very impressive. At night the cookies weren't GF but when I checked with the chef he came to the lobby to ask if I would like flourless chocolate cake instead! Enough about my food choices.

This hotel is about 10 minutes drive from the main tourist area of Sedona. When we went into town I was thinking we should have gotten a different hotel with the stunning views. But ultimately we decided the comfort of this place was the better choice. But worth considering.

It's also expensive - I've paid more only for the Plaza and the Hilton in Manhattan. It cost more than the Greenbrier and the Homestead too, so it isn't like we've never stayed in luxury but it was much more personalized and a nice breakfast, hors d'oeuvres and late night cookies were included.

The pool is featured in their picture but not used during the winter months because it gets too cold at night.

Room Tip: Whispering Pines is lovely and has it's own patio. We were near the entrance but it was totally quiet. Only a tiny mountain view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple