Adobe Grand Villas
$259
$204
$193
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$144
$451
$405
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfresh breadchef michaelprivate dinnerbread makerwagon wheelsilver spurcactus flowersedona breezewhispering pinescountry gardenwaterfall showeraveda productsfrench cheflittle toucheseach afternoonturn down servicehuge bathroom
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I hate to start again with "We've stayed in a lot of nice places", but we have and this is one of the best. The very large room was more a suite, with fireplaces in the main room AND the bathroom which also had double sinks, a walk-in shower and a soaker tub. Every effort was made to make us feel at home. Snacks, water & soft drinks in the room, water and sodas in a fridge by the pool, hors d'heurves in the afternoon, gourmet breakfast every day. There was trail mix and candy bars in a bowl in the lobby, along with pitchers of water and lemonade, a Keurig coffee machine AND a hot tea maker. Very friendly staff and we felt like we were staying with friends, not at a hotel or even a B&B. It was just wonderful.

Room Tip: I was told that the choice rooms are on the second level as they have a view of the mountains across the valley.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The rooms are beautiful, it's true. There is a breadmaker with a freshly baked loaf in upon your arrival to give your room a warm and homey feel. The rooms are decorated in 'themes', so you feel like you're in the west with some of them but not all (ie, the VERY Italian room!!). It is a small group of villas on a small piece of property right off the main road. It is evident that they've put a lot of investment in the aesthetics and their staff is quite attentive, friendly and helpful. We had a very nice view from our room. Having said all of that, the place is situated in a very average neighborhood backed up to some very average stores and gas stations. If your only goal is a very nice room with a luxury feel, then look no further. However, if you want to experience the charm of the southwest and the beauty and tranquility of Sedona, then I would consider some alternatives as well. The reason being is that if you are comfortable with the Adobe Grand Villas price point, then there are certainly some other fine options available and you will have choices. I think in this price range you will be able to stay somewhere with some full service amenities as well, like a full service restaurant. More importantly, depending on who you are, a beautiful and natural setting.

Adobe Grand Villas served a friendly, complete and very good breakfast. Their chef was a doll! Private dining is available through their chef. From what I understand, and I don't know if this may change, is that they do not/ cannot serve wine or spirits - so if you want a glass of chardonnay by the pool, inquire as to whether you may bring your own out there. The pool area is very nice, but it is a smaller size pool and a small pool area.

In choosing your hotel and your budget, I think it's important to consider what you are looking to get out of your experience there, as well as what amenities are important to you. If you are traveling a long way to experience the tranquility that Sedona is known for, I would say there are other properties that might be more up your alley. When I think "magical", I don't necessarily think occasional views of a parking lot or a bread machine. As I said, they have done THE MOST with the space and location they have. It is a lovely lobby area and the rooms are very pretty. It is clean and offered good service.

13  Thank SafariSnob
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Beautiful friendly wonderful place to stay. Everything was super clean and comfortable. Staff was awesome! Will always stay there when we are near.It's a place you won't want to leave! Fresh bread and lots of snacks and drinks in your room every day. Wonderful breakfast by the pool side prepared by chefs. Bed turn down and chocolate on your pillow every night. Beautiful flowers everywhere. Awesome place to stay!

Room Tip: I think any room or location is perfect because it is designed so well.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank comprc1
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the villas for a week, and I must say it was better than our honeymoon. The villas are perfectly placed off a side street so that you are close to the interstate but have plenty of privacy and seclusion should you want it. They have a beautiful pool and hot tub that was well kept and clean, as were the walkways and gardens.

The rooms there have each been fully decorated in their chosen theme, making for a fun stay when talking with other guests about their rooms and how they each look different. You will find that each room possesses the same luxuries though. There are at least two fireplaces within each villa as well as an incredibly comfortable jetted tub for two, and huge walkin showers. Comfortable robes are provided, and fresh bread is baked in your room daily unless you hang your Do Not Disturb sign. We were welcomed by a large fruit basket, and snacks were replenished daily for us within the room during cleaning service as well.

The staff there is more than friendly and will bend over backwards to make sure you have what you need. They were more than willing to help with reservations for outtings or dinners while we were there. They also know the area well and were able to give us some wonderful recommendations on things to do, and places to go that fit our interests, as well as make sure we had maps or knew how to find our way.

The food was absolutely amazing. They offer up something different each morning, but if you are an eggs and bacon only kind of person they will make sure to deliver just that for you. We were also able to have a fantastic meal provided by their onsite chef on our last evening there. The meal was beyond amazing. We had a nice private candle-lit table with soft music playing while the 4 courses were brought out to us. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone staying there.

I can't say enough about our stay at the villas, but I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone visiting the beautiful redrock city.

Room Tip: Every villa there is unique and beautiful and will be fully enjoyed no matter which one you are in.
2  Thank Kyla M
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel had the wow factor from beginning to end. While driving in when I saw my GPS said I was 1/4 mile from the hotel I was surprised because it was a little bit of a sketchy area. Not bad, but just not what I was expecting. Once I found the hotel (the sign is a little hard to see) I was immediately impressed with the landscaping around the buildings, and the iron sculptures. I was greeted before getting inside the building by a concierge (you have a personal concierge throughout your stay) and they checked us in. The lobby had sweet treats all throughout the day, and appetizers at 4pm, a refrigerator with bottled water and soft drinks, tea and coffee, and spa water. Okay, then we go to our room, it was amazing. The fresh baked bread smell made me hungry even though I had just eaten. The bread was awesome and I had fresh butter on warm bread. Hey it was vacation. The outdoor patio area (private to the room) had flowers and sage, and smelled wonderful. The room had a separate reading alcove, a very comfortable bed and a huge bathroom with a fireplace. There was a fireplace in the bedroom and the bathroom. Oh yes, we'll be back, this place was amazing.

Room Tip: Look at the pictures if you have a preference although the room we stayed in I might not have picked based on their pictures, it was amazing anyway.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple