Adobe Grand Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Sedona(Sedona)
View Hotel
All reviewsfresh breadchef michaelprivate dinnerbread makerwagon wheelsilver spurcactus flowersedona breezewhispering pinescountry gardenwaterfall showerb baveda productsfrench cheflittle toucheseach afternoonturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Truly one of the best experiences! From the aroma of fresh bread being baked in our room upon first arriving... to the unbelievable charm of the entire property and the wonderful staff, this is by far and away the best hotel. There's something incredibly magical about Adobe Grand Villas. The fresh cooked breakfasts in the morning on our terrace with the view of the red rocks were to die for and a memory my husband and I still speak about often. The staff pays so much attention to detail - it's truly pampering to a whole new level! The actual rooms are decorated beautifully and are very large! Truly a unique experience! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you want to feel what a five star hotel experience is like, treat yourself to Adobe Grand Villas. What a wonderful place this is, from the elegant but comfortable rooms to the understated perfect service from every employee. We stayed with a ten year old in the huge Hacienda Villa, probably twice the size of our house. It has a full kitchen, two bedrooms with big bathrooms (super huge master bath), two jacuzzi tubs, three televisions, and four fire places. The hotel is located in a very quiet part of Sedona. And the breakfasts...ahhh, some of the best breakfasts I have ever had. The apricot scones were the best scones by far you will ever taste, moist and perfectly sweet. Sweet like our memories of Adobe Grand Villas...

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I came here with 2 girlfriends to celebrate my friend's 40th birthday. As we made our way to the resort, we got a little lost due to the signs being small, but once we figured it out, we quickly found this quaint place. I spoke with Mary (one of the innkeepers) to make arrangements for spa appointments and a private dinner with Chef Michael. I am so glad we did this so that we wouldn't have to worry about anything while staying here. Gabe was "on-duty" as the innkeeper while we were there and he was amazing! Once we got there, he gave us a tour of the grounds and then to our room which smelled of ginger-apricot bread in the bread-maker in our room. That bread was amazing. Chef Michael always has treats in the lobby and they are a delight, from truffles to oatmeal cookies to double chocolate chip cookies. There is a coffee and tea bar in the lobby as well as all the menus of the surrounding restaurants. Side note: eat at Relic, it too was amazing. Breakfast is included, compliments of Chef Michael, who trained under Emerill and used to have 2 restaurants in New Orleans, which he sold off to be here. Breakfast was amazing with apricot pancakes and sausage. He also makes great eggs over medium... The staff is great on recommendations to restaurants and hikes. One of the girls was not feeling so well after hiking Bear Mountain (which BTW is AMAZING, but not for beginners or moderate hikers) and the staff were all concerned and asked about her. I felt like they really cared about her well-being. The Hiker's Delight in the spa (90 mins) was worth every dollar. Chef Michael is amazing and I swear makes all his meals with love! EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED WAS GOLD. All in all we had an amazing experience. If you come to Sedona, you need to stay Herr. BTW, the decor is beautiful. We stayed in the Tuscany suite and it felt like a fairy tale!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed in White Dove Villa. Room was beautiful, quiet and private. Can't think of anything missing. bathroom is almost as large as room! Grounds are beautiful. Although this property is not in the hustle and bustle area of touristy Sedona, in my thinking it is better. Breakfast area is lovely and food is very upscale. We are delighted that we took advantage of the Personal Chef option. This was an excellent experience--not "stuffy" like some similar events we have experienced. Don't forego if you want something unique for your trip. When we read of his experience in New Orleans, we knew he would be special--and he did not disappoint. This entire Villa experience is a bargain.

Room Tip: Get a second floor with private entrance and balcony. Like White Dove.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I am going to chime in with another wow for this little gem. I was actually not very impressed with the pictures on their website and really only booked it on Tripadvisor's recommendations. Well, I suggest the Adobe folks get a better photographer, the pictures don't do this place justice. Our room (Sedona Breeze) was so much better IRL than on the photo. The bedding on the king bed was soft , blanket so cozy (and I am super picky about my bedding). There were balloons and candles for our twins' 16th bday. All the other stuff people mentioned-snacks, fresh baked bread, hors d'oevres in the lounge, were all lovely. The grounds are lush and relaxing, we loved the pool and jacuzzi, it was our own little oasis.
The bathroom really is bigger than many other hotel rooms, the shower luxurious. I can find no fault with this place. My tiniest little gripe is that, while breakfast is delicious, it is not 3 course or 5 course or whatever else they say on the website. It is coffee, juice, offer of yogurt parfait (which I asked for but never actually received, though I didn't bother to ask again as was so full from the wonderful cheddar potato omelet). To note-although they only offered the omelet, when my daughters asked for pancakes they were obliged with 2 huge chocolate chip things each sprinkled with powdered sugar, divine looking).
Would love to come back there without the kids, it's so relaxing.
As an aside, I highly recommend the Pink Jeep tours for a great way to explore Sedona.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family