“one of our best meals here”

Che-Ah-Chi Restaurant at Enchantment Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Che-Ah-Chi Restaurant at Enchantment Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 89A
Description: Named for what the Apaches called Boynton Canyon, the resort's signature restaurant sets the stage for a memorable dining experience…where the food lives up to the views. Contemporary American cuisine with a hint of Southwest influence is paired with a wine list that earned Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence." Relax on the Wine Bar terrace or enjoy the spectacular centerpiece of Enchantment at Che-Ah-Chi.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Lamb and fish were great! yes, FISH, in central Arizona. It melted in your mouth. Take the beet salad if you have the chance too.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and i have been coming to sedona for a few years now and stay only at Enchantment.We are passionate about all things to do with food,wine, lodging and service.Enchantment just seems to get better and better each year . We dined twice at Chi-ah-Chi this trip both meals were outstanding.WE had lobster bisque, veal cheeks for apps some local salad greens with heirlooms,a scallop entree with huge shell fish and lamb. All were cooked perfectly. The wine list is also lengthy and has many hard to find vineyards and years. Yes,bring your wallet, as a restaurant of this caliber needs to pay their staff well!! so worth it,looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Four of us enjoyed a fabulous meal here on a ladies get-away week-end. The service was outstanding - our waiter patiently answered all our questions (the menu does have some odd items). I had the wagyu beef; expensive but truly the best beef I have ever had. I finished every bite. The kale salad was also excellent, and I really liked the bread. We even had a free dessert as we were all celebrating our year of turning 60. The view was nice, and the resort is lovely.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The food at Che-Ah-Chi is very good. The chef spares nothing to make the meal special -- but I found the prices at dinner excessive for what I wanted, and had only an appetizer while my husband had a full meal. However, the restaurant's breakfasts had anything you might want -- we like French toast which is not on the menu, but were accommodated on our last morning with some -- and at much more reasonable pricing. The service for both meals was impeccable. We saw -- but did not have -- the Sunday brunch, which looked incredible with its luxurious choices, but again, it was higher-priced than I would have wanted to spend.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The atmosphere and scenery are great; however, the food was uninspiring. I had breakfast here one morning and ordered juevos rancheros - the eggs were overcooked and the rest was a big soupy, wet mess. Thought it would be the best one I'd ever had; turned out to be the worst!!

We also had dinner one evening - very strange flavors were paired, for example peanut butter and lamb. The ingredients were quality and fresh, but not well-prepared. I had a side of brussels sprouts that went uneaten and I was extremely surprised when our server didn't ask if there was a problem, she just cleared the entire uneaten dish away. By the way, they were overcooked and disgusting. Not roasted or caramelized, just gross.

The service was attentive and friendly, but not what I'm used to in fine dining. Usually they want to know if you have questions; our server just randomly jumped around the menu and rattled items off. I had to call her back to ask if she minded if I asked questions. She was clearly following a prescribed routine and script.

Stay away - we went to L'Auberge and it was much, much nicer with genuine service and great food.

Carol S, Manager at Che-Ah-Chi Restaurant at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear etucke,

We are happy you enjoyed the ambience in Che Ah Chi, but we are sorry to hear your meal did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and it has been shared with the entire team.