“Fabulous cuisine, amazing service, spectacular views.”

Che-Ah-Chi Restaurant at Enchantment Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Che-Ah-Chi Restaurant at Enchantment Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 89A
Description: Named for what the Apaches called Boynton Canyon, the resort's signature restaurant sets the stage for a memorable dining experience…where the food lives up to the views. Contemporary American cuisine with a hint of Southwest influence is paired with a wine list that earned Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence." Relax on the Wine Bar terrace or enjoy the spectacular centerpiece of Enchantment at Che-Ah-Chi.
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous cuisine, amazing service, spectacular views.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Overall just an amazing experience. I have travelled quite extensively and have eaten abroad and and at home ( New Orleans) at some very fine establishments. However, none has compared to the level of personal service and impeccable cuisine I experienced at Che Ah Chi. I would certainly need more than 100 words to describe the flavors and quality of every course and wine presented. However, I can tell you the views alone are worth the trip but you will be delighted by the first class staff and cuisine.

1 Thank Plumskies

• Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very memorable.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The staff was excellent and the food was excellent! The staff even went out of their way to help me surprise my girlfriend with a romantic marriage proposal after our dinner. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits Sedona and wishes to enjoy a a great meal with a beautiful setting.

1 Thank marin5639
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Another year, another fabulous experience”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is the best food in Sedona. Food, service, and setting are first class; as excellent as have had elsewhere. We went earlier this year to watch the sunset; always an incredible show in Sedona. We will be back next year

Visited September 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
“Unique and delicious”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were staying at resort which likely added to experience of restaurant but thought food was excellent albeit expensive. Split one app, entree, and dessert with no drinks and was over $100 for 2. But would definitely go again

• Visited August 2013
atlanta
“Burned steak and fish”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The title says it all. They burnt my steak and my wife's fish. To the credit of the server, I did not have to complain much to have a new steak made. She saw the steak and immediately removed my plate. If this was a steak n ale, I probably would have just eaten it. But, for $50, I want to be wowed. Even the remake was bland and flavorless.

We also tried the breakfast since we stayed at the resort. I ordered carrot juice. What I got was carrot juice mixed with tomato and lemon juice. It was vile. I was informed that the restaurant does not squeeze their own juices and resort to mixing in lemon juice to preserve them. Well thats wonderful, but how about putting it on the menu and not charging fresh squeezed prices!?

It was all comes down to value. I think this restaurant skates by on its location and steady stream of captive audiences who stay at the resort.