“Unique and delicious”

Che-Ah-Chi Restaurant at Enchantment Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Che-Ah-Chi Restaurant at Enchantment Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 89A
Description: Named for what the Apaches called Boynton Canyon, the resort's signature restaurant sets the stage for a memorable dining experience…where the food lives up to the views. Contemporary American cuisine with a hint of Southwest influence is paired with a wine list that earned Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence." Relax on the Wine Bar terrace or enjoy the spectacular centerpiece of Enchantment at Che-Ah-Chi.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were staying at resort which likely added to experience of restaurant but thought food was excellent albeit expensive. Split one app, entree, and dessert with no drinks and was over $100 for 2. But would definitely go again

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The title says it all. They burnt my steak and my wife's fish. To the credit of the server, I did not have to complain much to have a new steak made. She saw the steak and immediately removed my plate. If this was a steak n ale, I probably would have just eaten it. But, for $50, I want to be wowed. Even the remake was bland and flavorless.

We also tried the breakfast since we stayed at the resort. I ordered carrot juice. What I got was carrot juice mixed with tomato and lemon juice. It was vile. I was informed that the restaurant does not squeeze their own juices and resort to mixing in lemon juice to preserve them. Well thats wonderful, but how about putting it on the menu and not charging fresh squeezed prices!?

It was all comes down to value. I think this restaurant skates by on its location and steady stream of captive audiences who stay at the resort.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Sunday brunch buffet was pricey ($49) and the overall quality of the food was good. Not outstanding. Hot dishes included standard egg items, with a very good eggs benedict served on polenta.
Desserts were mostly chocolate- which I am not fond of. So would have liked pie or some kind of fruit choices.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

breakfast was delicious. Our server was fast and knowledgeable about the menu items. They have a great variety for all their menus...some traduitional and osme a bit more creative - alittle foo foo ins tyle

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was ok and expensive as were the drinks. We were hoping for a little better product. Of course the views were spectacular.

1  Thank Mike013