“Great Red Rock Views - Great Food”
Review of Shugrues Sedona Hillside Grill - CLOSED

Shugrues Sedona Hillside Grill
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: In the Hillside Shops
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wonderful red rock views, both inside and on the patio. We have gone here for years and the food is consistently good. Can't go wrong recommending it to a friend.

There are newer reviews for Shugrues Sedona Hillside Grill

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We loved the happy hour menu- we tried everything. It was delicious and met the owner- staff was amazing too, loved the view. Will go here again before we leave! Gem!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stopped here for a late lunch while in Sedona, and had a delicious meal! We sat on the deck and watched the sun go down (it was winter so sunset was at like 4:30pm) while eating yummy food. The pretzel appetizer with cheese dip (YUM) was pretty good. I got a chicken sandwich and my boyfriend had absolutely DELICIOUS Lobster Mac N Cheese - I know, I was skeptical too, being in the middle of the desert....but fresh-tasting and heavenly. I think I ate more of his meal than my own!

Bonus points - they had Angry Orchard, my fave cider :-)

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I had two different times we tried this restaurant....once for lunch and just got back from a "happy hour" try. The lunch we sat on the outside deck with incredible views of the surrounding red rocks of Sedona. We shared their "turkey rustique" sandwich....sliced warm turkey breat on a chibata roll with tomatoe and havarti cheese. It came with a cranberry relish and we had the sweet potato fries. Everything including the service was great.....good value. Our happy hour was just margarita rocks with some chips, salsa and guac....chips were warm....everything was good, once again including the service. No complaints from us.....good job.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This restaurant has a nice ambiance.

We had the rack of lamb and the baby back ribs. Both quite good. For dessert we had vanilla creme brulee and cheesecake. Equally as good.

The service was quite nice and professional - a waiter named "Z."