“Ate here by accident”

Rene at Tlaquepaque
Reserve with OpenTable
Rene at Tlaquepaque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Southwestern, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sedona Restaurant RENE at Tlaquepaque has been the home of casual fine dining for more than thirty nine years and is still winning awards. Diners appreciate the relaxed fine dining ambiance, attentive and pleasant service, and of course, outstanding food and wines. Locals, tourists and celebrities have made RENE a favorite for lunch and dinner. Make your visit to Sedona special ... Dine with us at RENE, fine food in casual elegant surroundings in Tlaquepaque
Reviewed April 3, 2014

we intended to eat at another restaurant but the wait ws too long. This was a great find. Our server knew everything about the menu and matching wines. It was a delightful experience. I had the antelope and my wife had the scallops. Both were outstanding. I will return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,286)

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Very pleasant, small restaurant in lovely setting at Tlaquepaque. Had lunch on the outdoor patio & found the ambiance charming. The interior was equally lovely. The menu is varied and sophisticated enough for adults and not geared for families with kids. We tried several starters, soup, sandwiches and salads and everything was delicious. We had light fare and were very pleased.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I had dinner here with extended family while visiting in January. I don't know what I expected, but I was surprised to really like it. Honestly, I think it had a lot to do with the great service from our waiter. He was very genuine in answering our (many) questions, and attentive without being intrusive.

The prices were as I would expect for a finer restaurant. The food was mostly very good. This would be a great spot for a romantic dinner. I would come back again if in Sedona!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stumbled upon Rene's while walking through the shops at Tlaquepaque. We were trying to decide where to have dinner so we made a reservation for later that evening. We were very pleased with everything the restaurant had to offer. Tony was our server and was very knowledgeable and attentive. The live music created a romantic atmosphere. Would definitely dine at Rene's next time we are in Sedona.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were drawn to Rene's by the inviting lunch aroma and were not disappointed. I had the Kobe Burger and my wife had the chicken salad. The real delight was the chocolate pecan pie. Jim our server was a gem. He constantly checked with us and made suggestions on how we might want our food prepared. The only negative was the hostess eating lunch while we waited. However, the bar tender immediately stepped in to seat us.

Been to Rene at Tlaquepaque? Share your experiences!