“It is ok but a bit pricey”

Rene at Tlaquepaque
Ranked #16 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Southwestern, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sedona Restaurant RENE at Tlaquepaque has been the home of casual fine dining for more than thirty nine years and is still winning awards. Diners appreciate the relaxed fine dining ambiance, attentive and pleasant service, and of course, outstanding food and wines. Locals, tourists and celebrities have made RENE a favorite for lunch and dinner. Make your visit to Sedona special ... Dine with us at RENE, fine food in casual elegant surroundings in Tlaquepaque
Michigan
“It is ok but a bit pricey”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My family and I went there from a recommentation from a couple we met on an excursion. The resturant is small and quaint and the service is impeccable. However, the food was just ok. We ordered the lamb chops and to be honest, I liked the chops better at Outback steakhouse. The french onion soup was just ok, needed more flavoring. Howver, the banana flambe (sp) was delicious and to have them come to your table to prepare was outstanding. However $21.00 for a dessert is a bit too much. Nice place but just too expensive.

1 Thank Bendana

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“wow!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

classic french dining done with perfection. service amazing (by kasey), great wine selection...a little getaway tucked away from the riffraff! xoxo

1 Thank Dawn J
El Cerrito, California, United States
“Superlative Experience”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I went to Rene Restaurant on the last evening of our Arizona vacation (Grand Canyon and Sedona). This was one of the very best restaurant meals and experiences we've had in several years -- and we go out a fair amount, to nice places. The interior is muted and elegant. A violinist played mostly classical music softly in the corner. Service was flawless and leisurely. And the food was memorable. We both had the stuffed quail appetizer, which was rich but not overly so, and absolutely delicious; and then the antelope with whiskey reduction, asparagus and baby carrots, and whipped potatoes. Didn't leave a morsel. It was all perfect. For dessert, I had a lovely raspberry sorbet, and he had chocolate gelato. Wine by the glass was very reasonable, and we had a lovely B.R. Cohn Cabernet. All in all, a perfect end to a lovely vacation. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Marcia G
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good service”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had a carrot salad and escargots. They were very good. The service was great. The host that seated me was very friendly. I would recommend this restuarant while in Sedona.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kirsten M
Indian Wells, California
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Food was spectacular. Service exceptional, and ambience wonderful. Great food choice selections, wonderful music. A must!!! My husband had the quail appetizer which he said was extraordinary. My chicken marsala was great. I would go back in a minute.

1 Thank caryn g

Been to Rene at Tlaquepaque? Share your experiences!