“Fabulous!”

Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Southwestern, French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sedona Restaurant RENE at Tlaquepaque has been the home of casual fine dining for more than thirty nine years and is still winning awards. Diners appreciate the relaxed fine dining ambiance, attentive and pleasant service, and of course, outstanding food and wines. Locals, tourists and celebrities have made RENE a favorite for lunch and dinner. Make your visit to Sedona special ... Dine with us at RENE, fine food in casual elegant surroundings in Tlaquepaque
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Food was spectacular. Service exceptional, and ambience wonderful. Great food choice selections, wonderful music. A must!!! My husband had the quail appetizer which he said was extraordinary. My chicken marsala was great. I would go back in a minute.

1  Thank caryn g
There are newer reviews for Rene at Tlaquepaque

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was outstanding. Enjoyed escargot, French onion soup and dover sole with a bottle of wine for our wedding anniversary. The guitarist was a bonus, nothing beats music with human touch (sorry mp3!).

A fancy restaurant with snobby servers sours even the best meal. No need to worry about that with Tony, our excellent waiter! He chit-chatted a little bit every time he stopped by to check on us and that made us feel welcomed like a family, not customers. Oh, and the table-side flambe by him was superb. We enjoyed Crepe Suzette with a hefty scoop of vanilla ice cream. Other flambe choices include bananas foster and cherries jubilee.

For a special occasion, you don't even have to shop for gifts ahead of time...just take him/her shopping at the galleries/stores Tlaquepaque plaza and followed by romantic dinner at Rene's. :)

1  Thank YRLovesTravel
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Charming little French Bistro with great food and atmosphere. We sat on the patio and watched the people stroll past. The food was well seasoned and there was a nice balance of light and more substantial choices for lunch. I would definitely go back for more.

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed September 3, 2013

From our first footsteps into the restaurant, to our last going out the door our experience was perfect. The wait staff was one hundred percent professional and experienced in providing the finest in dining experience. Every suggestion was provided with an uncanny ability to balance the meal from one height to the next, each building on the last all the way through to the end. Tony, our waiter gave us the best service we have had in a long time. I had almost forgotten how nice a great dining experience can be.

1  Thank TravelerTerra
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had great meals at every restaurant we went to in Sedona but this was really something special. It was by far the fanciest of the week. Our waiter was fantastic - the perfect amount of attentiveness and very knowledgeable about the various wines. My husband loved the extensive wine list. I had the seared scallops which were perfectly cooked. My husband had the antelope which he totally enjoyed. My favorite was the cherries jubilee for dessert. My husband had never had this and it holds special memories for me. Once when I was a kid we went to a restaurant to celebrate one of my dad's promotions. I was allowed to have the cherries jubilee and it's been a favorite of mine, and unfortunately one I almost never have. This was a real treat.

1  Thank Donna S

Been to Rene at Tlaquepaque? Share your experiences!