“I did not like it at all”

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, kids menu, etc. Best gluten-free and allergy friendly menu in Arizona. Many vegetarian and vegan options. Full bar serving handcrafted cocktails and local craft beers with daily healthy hours.
San Francisco, California
“I did not like it at all”
Reviewed August 5, 2009

wow talk about overrated. I read the reviews here and put it on my must stop list but when I got my food to go what a disappointment. The crust is terrible (the lady did not tell me I could pick another) dry up and nearly burnt. The meatballs were not bad but the bread was awful and the sauce a bit on the sweat side. My friend was not thrilled with her dish either. It was quite the let down.

Oak View, California
“Lunch - most delicious deal in town”
Reviewed August 5, 2009

We were referred (always the best way to find out) to lunch at Pizza Picazzo for their special. Choice of pizzas, choice of salads and a drink. Great deal with scrumptious pizza and excellent service. Lovely surroundings within the restaurant. We'll eat there again when we return.

Lebanon, New Jersey
“Little known gem”
Reviewed July 23, 2009

My husband happened to see and ad on the TV for this restaurant, so we tried it for lunch one day. What a pleasant surprise! The gourmet pizza was not too gourmet and there was something on the menu for everyone. We both had a slice with a salad and the salads were enormous. They had some great looking cookies with ice cream for dessert, but we were too stuffed to try them. My kids asked to go back there every day.

Alabama
“an absolute must!”
Reviewed July 22, 2009

fantastic pizza. very unique offerings. restaurant just had a great Sedona vibe.

Buena Park, California
“Nice Dinner - Inexpensive Kids Pizza”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Went here for dinner with the family on a trip to Sedona. We were there at around 8:00 p.m. and had about a 15 minute wait.

This is a restaurant and not your typical pizza joint, there was a bar, indoor seating, and then outdoor seating. The indoor dining was filled with tables, but didn't have any booths.

My husband and I shared a medium pizza that was about $18.95, they had less expensive pizzas that you could pay for toppings, but ours was in the specialty section. The kids each got a good sized individual pizza that included a drink for only $4.00 we thought that was a good deal and my 7 year old only ate 1/2 so had leftovers for lunch the next day. I thought the pizza we got could've had a little more spice in the sauce.

They were really busy when we got there so service was a little on the slow side, but the waitress was very friendly and when the crowds started to die down a little she was more attentive.