“Great ambiance”

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, kids menu, etc. Best gluten-free and allergy friendly menu in Arizona. Many vegetarian and vegan options. Full bar serving handcrafted cocktails and local craft beers with daily healthy hours.
Walnut Creek, CA
“Great ambiance”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The food was delicious and the service good and fast. It was crowded and that tells you that the food must be fresh. We would go again when we visit Sedona next time.

Visited April 2014
Rob W, Manager at Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and that you were pleased with the food! Your feedback is much appreciated. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Sedona!

“The perfect Server”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I had no wait, we walked right in as most people were wanting seating for two and what a wait. We were 5 and Tammy Kelly was such a great Server we loved all her recommendations. She was also very knowledgeable of the area. She is FAN-Tas-Tic!!!

Hello there,

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and that you were pleased with your service. We love hearing that! Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Tucson, Arizona
“Yummy pizza”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This restaurant offered up the usual fare, but with interesting and delicious twists. There is something here for everyone. Surprisingly the views are better from inside.

Visited May 2014
Hi there,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our pizza and menu items. Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you again soon!
Los Angeles, California
“Terrible food - gluten free can be done better”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Basically, the food was gross and was compounded by completely incompetent service.

As for the food, I am not gluten-free, but I have eaten gluten-free food, rice pasta, etc with no problem. Gluten-free is not an excuse for mediocrity in other elements of the meal (sauces, marinades, vegetable textures, flavor profiles). My husband and I had two pasta dishes which were poorly prepared, even when making accommodation for the different flavor and texture of the pasta itself.

The service was salvaged by one very professional server who stepped in and felt obligated to keep apologizing for the incompetence of the other staff. This incompetence included, but was not limited to, deciding that he didn't need to inform me that the drink I ordered was unavailable, forgetting to take my order (again) after I figured it out on my own and asked to see the drink menu (again), not bringing my drink after
I was finally able to order it, etc. I seriously didn't get a drink (I settled on sparkling water) until halfway through my meal.

Traveling in Sedona, we went to picazzo's as a result of high ratings, and were completely disappointed. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone on any occasion.

1 Thank Kathryn C
Rob W, Manager at Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Hi Kathryn,

Our sincerest apologies that your experience was less than stellar with us. Customer satisfaction and customer service are very important to us. Our customers' insight is integral in providing a quality experience at Picazzo's, and we appreciate your input. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and again, we are very sorry.
Zionsville, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten free paradise”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Gluten free Italian sounds oxymoronic, but even our gluten lovers enjoyed our visit. Food was fresh, inventive. Glad we found it.

Visited April 2014
Rob W, Manager at Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Hi there,

We are glad you found us, too! Thank you for your kind words, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope that you will join us again soon!

Been to Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!