“Thin crust pizza at it's best!”

Picazzo's Healthy Italian Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, kids menu, etc. Best gluten-free and allergy friendly menu in Arizona. Many vegetarian and vegan options. Full bar serving handcrafted cocktails and local craft beers with daily healthy hours in the bar only.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My wife and I tried the kale Caesar salad and loved it! The garlic stayed with us for the night, but it was well worth it. We also shared a thin crust California pizza that was just perfect. I am a total snob when it comes to thin crust pizza, and they nailed it.

1  Thank btolman44
Rob W, Manager at Picazzo's Healthy Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our thin crust pizza. Thank you for your kind comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The organic food that is served is great. We had 2 different salads which were awesome. Their pizzas looked really good too. Leave room for desert - We had the apple cobbler with GF vanilla bean ice cream. You don't want to miss this restaurant!

1  Thank beachtravel56
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was looking to try something different than your "typical" pizza, and luckily I found it! I had the Awesome Avocado vegetarian pizza. It consisted of tomato, black olive, Queen Creek olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, avocado and mozzarella. The lemon zest really gave it a nice, yet subtle, "kick." Our waitress also suggested to try the butter and garlic crust; and I'm very happy that she did. Other family members had the Hawaiian, Rock Shrimp and The Vortex pizza. We were told that The Vortex was their best-selling pizza. All ingredients were very fresh, and organic, which was an added bonus. They also serve pasta and salads. Don't miss this stop during your stay in Sedona!

1  Thank wbclwie
Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you think organic pizza sounds dull, you need to try Picazzo's. Our "vortex" pizza (as in 'supreme') was light, delicious tasting, as well as healthy which is so hard to find when you are traveling.

1  Thank Jan A
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was thrilled to find such great gluten free pizza. I give the pizza alone a 5 star, however I was not impressed with the Caesar salad was a bit soggy. Would recommend a visit if you are in Sedona.

1  Thank Thfay

Been to Picazzo's Healthy Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!