“All-around Great Place to Eat”

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 197 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, kids menu, etc. Best gluten-free and allergy friendly menu in Arizona. Many vegetarian and vegan options. Full bar serving handcrafted cocktails and local craft beers with daily healthy hours.
Sedona, Arizona
“All-around Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I love the bar and the outside seating, and their offerings of great salads and unique pizzas always makes for a comfortable place to meet friends and have a great time.

Visited June 2012

New York City, New York
“Disappointing is an Understatement”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We ordered out. It was OK that the pickup availability was 20 minutes later than we were told on the phone. It was OK that the people at the front were less than friendly on this apparently slow night. It was not okay that the Greek salad was less than fresh and that the dressing was as thick as wall paper paste that made it inedible, not to mention an unattractive brownish color. It was not OK that the organic pizza with mozzarella, red onions and black olives tasted like one might imagie cardboard with a thin layer of spiceless tomato sauce tasting. I am being generous when I rate this place a "1". Easily the worst dinner We had on our 6 day visit to Sedona and cost $38 for bad "food" with very small portions, which as it turned out didn't matter because we threw it out. Dominoes is across the street.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank tripevaluatorin2010
Columbus, Ohio
“Yum!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

If you love fancy pizza you have to check this place out! Perfect crust and tons of toppings to pick from. This place was great!

St. Augustine, Florida
“Okay”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went here last night for dinner. While the pizza was perfectly fine, I didn't think the place deserved the raving reviews. Service was perfectly adequate and we had no complaints regarding the quality of the food. Just nothing to rave about, in my opinion.

• Visited September 2012
“Great food!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Well I had to eat gluten free because I have celiac disease and this place has a lot of gluten free pizzas and pasta. I have never been here in the 7 years that I have been going to Sedona. The margaritas were out of this world too!!! I had an appetizer with gluten free flatbread and a half of a Greek salad. My husband had artichoke pizza that he said was delish. And what do you know, there is one of these restaurants in the town that I live in, in Surprise, AZ. Have to go and try everything I guess!!

Visited September 2012

Been to Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!