“Javelina Cantina-Sedona” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Javelina Cantina

Javelina Cantina
Ranked #27 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Javelina Cantina is located in the Hillside Shopping Center. We offer traditional Sonoran Mexican cuisine. All of our food is housemade fresh daily and cooked to order, using the finest and freshest ingredients available. We offer indoor and outdoor patio dining with spectacular views of Sedona whether you're seated inside or out. Happy hour is from 3:00 to 6:00 daily. Please join us for Sedona's finest Mexican Cuisine. Visit us near sunset and you just might get a show, we usually see Javelina's on the north side of the restaurant around sunset.
Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Javelina Cantina-Sedona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

YUM !!! So happy our Jeep driver recommended!!! We stayed 10 days in Sedona and were sorry to say found many eateries just OK and expensive!! Javelina Cantina saved us lol Food was delicious and authentic!! Large portion, I took some home for later and we had lunch for 2 .. shared a desert and 2 beverages for less than $50!! We were paying $40 + for nasty burgers...sorry we did not get back for seconds!!

Eden Prairie
“Great food, lacking in customer service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Recommended by our Hotel. The bartender acted like we were invisible. Asked if I wanted salt on my Margarita, I said NO, came with a salted glass. (Margarita was good) Hardly looked at us. Were thinking about leaving, but too hungry. Our waiter was wonderful and the food really was very good. Hey folks, remember your Hostess and Bartender are the first impressions that you give to the customer.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kim38EdenPrairie
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Food good, hostess not so much!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner here on a Thursday night. It was our first meal in Sedona. The hostess was not welcoming, and I agree with another reviewer that their goal was just to get us out quickly. I thought she knew we weren't local so didn't feel the need to be friendly. However, the food was good and it arrived promptly. Otherwise I'd give them a lower rating. I probably would not return because I want to feel that my business was appreciated. Any hostess makes a definite first .impression and this one was not so good.

Visited April 2014
Banks, Oregon
“One of best in Sedona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

There food was so good we went there twice in a week. One of the best Mexican Food restaurants I've eaten in. Be sure to try the blackened cat fish Relleno. Also, the Maserita (margarita) was great too. Service was also excellent. Great View.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank orbuck
Fullerton, California
“Good Mexican Food in Sedona!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

We come to Sedona often and are always looking for a new restaurant to try. We have been going to another Mexican Restaurant in Seonda for many years now, but the last time we did not find it that great anymore and the prices had gone up. So we tried Javelina Cantina and the food was great. The restaurant has great views, the food was great with large portions, good chips and salsa and the service was outstanding! We will come back here when we return and have a new favorite Mexican Restaurant in Sedona!