“Good food and a nice venue.”
Review of Javelina Cantina

Javelina Cantina
Ranked #30 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups
Description: Javelina Cantina is located in the Hillside Shopping Center. We offer traditional Sonoran Mexican cuisine. All of our food is housemade fresh daily and cooked to order, using the finest and freshest ingredients available. We offer indoor and outdoor patio dining with spectacular views of Sedona whether you're seated inside or out. Happy hour is from 3:00 to 6:00 daily. Please join us for Sedona's finest Mexican Cuisine. Visit us near sunset and you just might get a show, we usually see Javelina's on the north side of the restaurant around sunset.
Tucson, Arizona
“Good food and a nice venue.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We always have dinner at the Javelina Cantina when we visit Sedona. The food is good, the service as well and it is consistent. We all enjoyed our visit, and the price is very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nightingale7210

NJ
“Food came in 5 minutes”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

it had clearly been slopped together. margaritas were good; green tamale - just a pile of corn mush. I was disappointed after reading other good reviews. My family was happier with the meal than I.

“Party of 20”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Last week I had a portion of my wedding guests in for lunch at javelina. They had us in a perfect private enclosed patio. The portions were giant and people loved their margaritas. Our waiter was great. I wish I knew his name to talk him up... He was expecting a baby any moment, maybe that helps identify. He did a fantastic job and was very organized and flexible as people flowed in. I ate something yummy, although the margarita was so strong I can't remember what it was. We will return in the future.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Aipock1
Puyallup, Washington
“Overpriced, but good good”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I ate there and had 2 drinks, a burrito, rice and beans, and a flautas. $50! Too much! The food was good, but not that good. Service was OK. Waitress forgot one item for us. Service was fast and restaurant was clean. Biggest complaint was much too expensive!

1 Thank law&order
“Wonderful again”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we went to Javelina. Again it was great. The chips and guacamole were fantastic. Food was incredible. I should have stopped half way into the burrito but it was too good to stop. We had some trouble trying to get the attention of our waiter but that was a minor point. Overall, a great location to dine.

1 Thank J6Family