“good service ...good food”
Review of Javelina Cantina

Javelina Cantina
Ranked #30 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Javelina Cantina is located in the Hillside Shopping Center. We offer traditional Sonoran Mexican cuisine. All of our food is housemade fresh daily and cooked to order, using the finest and freshest ingredients available. We offer indoor and outdoor patio dining with spectacular views of Sedona whether you're seated inside or out. Happy hour is from 3:00 to 6:00 daily. Please join us for Sedona's finest Mexican Cuisine. Visit us near sunset and you just might get a show, we usually see Javelina's on the north side of the restaurant around sunset.
az
“good service ...good food”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Night out to dinner with the girls. great service ..great food.....portions were large and turned into a lunch snack the next day! Hillside is a great place for shopping and dining.

wallinford Connecticut
“busy and popular”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am not a fan of Mexican food, but my wife, daughter and two grandaughters are. Very enjoyable. Very prompt service, great drinks, lots of food choices. All five were pleased with meal choices.. Very popular place.

Spencer, Massachusetts
“UGH!!!!!! Find somewhere else!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Ok! Off to a great start with service. We were seated immediately, drink orders taken/received quickly. By the time food arrived, the fajita did not come with cheese and it took 10 minutes once we asked. THEN, as I finished my taco salad, I attempted to scoop one last bit of guac onto my dish and there it was!!!! A BLACK HAIR strewn throughout my guac. I did all I could NOT to hurl. By this point, we had already ordered a second round of drinks but never saw our waiter for 15 minutes. Apparently, the blender broke... NEWSFLASH!!!!! My "margarita on the rocks" and my husband's bottled beer do not require a blender! CANCEL THE DRINKS, WE'LL take the bill!!!! Ironically enough, the table next to us of two young girls still got their drinks AND they were "on the house." How can people frequent this establishment and what's more, how can people pawn this off as "authentic"? STAY AWAY..............

1 Thank erinmc123
Columbia, Maryland
“Steak Fajitas were good”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a good fajita lunch. My husband really enjoyed the steak - I had chicken - also good. There's plenty of food; in fact, I brought half home for lunch the next day. My husband managed to finish his. The margaritas were quite good tho the second seemed much stronger than the first. We received warm chips and salsa, which were refilled, when we were seated.

Visited April 2013
Ingram, Texas
“Fabulous Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We always go to Javelina when in Sedona. The food is consistently good and there is SO MUCH OF IT! You can sit on the patio and enjoy the views of the red rock formations. Wonderful!

Visited April 2013

Been to Javelina Cantina? Share your experiences!