“WOW Awesome”

Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano is fine dining with award-winning Italian specialties. Lisa's has many signature dishes including vegetarian. You won't want to miss the traditional dishes like Veal Piccata sautéed in a sublime lemon caper sauce and an Eggplant Parmigiana that has turned non-eggplant lovers into this being their favorite dish. The restaurant has won numerous awards of excellence for food and service, as well as Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 10 consecutive years. We honor a "Farm to Table" practice. Although we pride ourselves in using Organic products we are also devoted to the health and safety of our patrons. This is why we only use Local Organic Growers. We think you'll agree - the flavors are vibrant and delicious. Service dogs only. Happy Hour: Sunday-Thursday 5-6:30PM.
“WOW Awesome”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We had an awesome dinner and great service! So good we went back twice! The dinner was as good as the dinner my wife and I had on our honeymoon in southern Italy!

Visited July 2013

Tempe
“YUM!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you are looking for a quality restaurant with a wait staff who knows their menu items, this is the place. We haven't been here for a couple of years, but when we go to Sedona, this is our must-go restaurant. The appetizer special the night we were there was a build your own bruschetta. The mozzarella was divine. I had the eggplant and veal dish. I think it was called Romeo and Juliet. My husband had veal Parmesan which wasn't on the menu, but they made it up for him. We split the flourless chocolate cake with vanilla bean gelato. So delicious! It's place never disappoints.

• Visited July 2013
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Delicious food and warm atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The service was warm and inviting as was the atmosphere of the restaurant. The food was delicious and I loved the tomato gazpacho that was the soup of the evening-it was delicious and refreshing. I had the featured bar cocktail and one of the specials that were described to me with exact and delicious detail. I'm not a huge seafood lover but the halibut was delicious! Dessert was good but i was just too full. I was very pleased with the visit and look forward to next time!

• Visited July 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“A Lovely Evening”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We arrived to Sedona late on the evening of our wedding anniversary. Dahl and DiLuca was one of the few places open on a Sunday night. We had a great meal! My husband had the pollo picatta and I had the veggie nirvana. Both entrees were excellent and huge! We had plenty left over for lunch the next day. When we told the server we were celebrating our anniversary he really went out of his way to make it a special evening and even brought us dessert on the house. We will definitely be back on our next trip!

• Visited June 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“awesome 18th birthday dinner for my son”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We love going to Sedona for the beauty, tranquility and fun....I can now add for the food! We had a fantastic dinner at Dahl and Deluca to celebrate my son's 18th. My entire family was so impressed with their dinner....My wife who is a vegan was given one of the best meals she has ever had....it was incredibly nice that they took the time to make an actual meal she could eat.( vegan's have a hard time eating off of most menus) Also our server Richard was a big reason we had such a great time. He really did an excellent job and was incredibly patient. Overall this was a big win for all of us.

• Visited June 2013