“Excellent”

Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano is fine dining with award-winning Italian specialties. Lisa's has many signature dishes including vegetarian. You won't want to miss the traditional dishes like Veal Piccata sautéed in a sublime lemon caper sauce and an Eggplant Parmigiana that has turned non-eggplant lovers into this being their favorite dish. The restaurant has won numerous awards of excellence for food and service, as well as Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 10 consecutive years. We honor a "Farm to Table" practice. Although we pride ourselves in using Organic products we are also devoted to the health and safety of our patrons. This is why we only use Local Organic Growers. We think you'll agree - the flavors are vibrant and delicious. Service dogs only. Happy Hour: Sunday-Thursday 5-6:30PM.
Spokane, Washington
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Italian food is not generally high on my favorites list, but I can always count on being able to get a seafood or vegetarian pasta at an Italian restaurant, so it's a good standby. My first night in Sedona I was tired and didn't want to go far, and Dahl & DiLuca restaurant was near my hotel.

The food was excellent. Not much more to say, really. I am not a connoisseur of Italian food so I cannot say much except that it tasted wonderful. I will go back next time I am in Sedona and I recommend it highly.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal in Sedona”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This was the best Italian meal I have had in a long time! The veal was the most tender meat, the homemade pasta was scrumptious and another at our table had the pork chop, which was grilled to perfection. The tiramsu was so yummy, too! The only drawback-we had a reservation for 7:00, but didn't get seated until 7:45. This is a great meal, an I recommend it for anyone visiting Sedona.

Vancouver Island, Canada
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We read the reviews on Tripadvisor and were looking forward to a pleasant evening. We were not disappointed. We had a great waiter who gave us plenty of time to look at the various items on the menu and spend some time selecting our wine. My husband had the seafood pasta and I had the veal Marsala. The crusty rolls and garlic olive oil were very good. My husband really enjoyed the pasta and sauce and the shellfish were done very well. The veal Marsala was delicious and the veal fork tender. The sauce also covered the orzo;and although quite yummy, I think I would have liked a bit more differentiation in taste. The green beans that accompanied the veal dish were too well done for my liking but everything tasted so good that I ate everything! Leaving room for dessert, we enjoyed tiramisu which was the perfect way to end the meal. We had a lovely evening and would highly recommend Dahl & DiLuca.

• Visited January 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“The best restaurant in Sedona”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I loved the food, ambience, service and the really good food! i have been eating here for 17 years and it is a place I always love to visit.

Carlsbad, California
“yummy”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not a huge fan of Italian...this was great. Must do...you will not regret one single minute of this experience..