“Really good food”

Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits
Ranked #34 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: American Dining With A Southwest Bark!
Mesa, Arizona
“Really good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've been here 3 times and had the pulled pork sandwich each time (so I'm in a rut, so what?). On my last visit, my mother had the pork appetizer and can't wait to return and have it again. She said it was the best she'd ever eaten (she's 86, so that's saying something). The people next to us were eating chicken in a clay pot and they said it was delicious. We saw a lot of people having that dish. I think I'll try that on my next visit.

If you submit your email address with your 'survey' at the end of the meal, you should get a thank you email with a 25% off coupon for your next visit. Thought you should know that...

Visited May 2014

Honolulu, Hawaii
“nice Location - average Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

The Cowboy Club was recommended to me as a place to dine in Sedona. The Location if seated outside is sure nice and good place for People watching. I had the Buffalo Steak with Chimichurri and it was rather a boring tasteless experience. My request for extra Garlic was replied to with there is enough Garlic in the Chimmichuri, which did taste anything like a Chimmichuri.

I still would return there perhaps for a Drink and to watch the scene early in the evening.

Northville, Michigan
“Must have local cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner at Cowboy Club after our jeep tour. We wanted to have some local cuisine and this fit the bill! You must try the appetizer sampler - it includes rattlesnack and cactus. We enjoyed the sampler and the various sauces provided with it. The buffalo filet was cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful! The server was friendly and very knowledgeable and helpful.

Glendora, California
“Neat atmosphere for OK dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just recently ate at this place for the first time in all of our visits to Sedona. It was one of the few places remaining open in the uptown area of Sedona, later in the eve. Meal was just ok, that being said, prices were more than one would expect to pay. Probably won't try this place again.

Roseville, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't get bit by a rattlesnake!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Right in the middle of old Sedona, very charming. Watch out for the snake appetizer-greasy, dry and tasteless. If you like tequila, ask for it neat. Margaritas made with a sweet-sour mix that contains HFCS giving the drink an overwhelming sweet taste. Nachos were supposed to have buffalo chili in them. Hmmm, not much was there.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits? Share your experiences!