“French food of quality with cozy view by the Oak Creek”
Review of Cress on Oak Creek

Cress on Oak Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Cress on Oak Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 89A
Description: Cress on Oak Creek is a fine dining, prix-fixe culinary destination in Sedona. Inspired by the nature of Northern Arizona, locally foraged and hand-selected ingredients are incorporated in delectable courses served on the banks of babbling Oak Creek. Guests are invited to indulge in one of the most exclusive, memorable and scenic dining experiences in the world.
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I was attracted by the photos I saw of this restaurant showing the tables in a terrace on the side of the Oak Creek, in Sedona. I was traveling by car with my family and we were yet visiting the Grand Canyon when I saw the picture in a book.

Actually we booked dinner there and we realized that our hotel was neighbor and we could walk to the Lauberge. Nothing nicer than that…the restaurant is part of a hotel and the walk is very beautiful. The reality was corresponding to the pictures I saw. It was really romantic and a cozy atmosphere at the restaurant, not to mention the agreeable sound of the water. We were prepared to face mosquitos, but although there were some around, they seemed very civilized and they didn´t attacked the guests.

Staff were friendly and worked effectively. Food was very good and French style. it was bait strange to listen country music in a wedding celebration at the restaurant, while eating French food. But we had also our big share of American country western food, so we were quite happy in experiencing also something different.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

elegant dining by oak creek...what could be better? For foodies who also enjoy beautiful surroundings this is the place for you

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Creekside dinging is a must. We enjoyed both lunch and dinner. The ambience is very memorable, and the food will not disappoint.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We took my Mother in Law here for her birthday and it really blew her mind as it did the rest of the family. Small sign and hard to see. My wife and I knew what it was from Del Mar, Ca. It actually was not affiliated with the Calif. one. Great dinner on the creek, white table cloths, great service and the food was a culinary delight. we had the three course dinner for $75 plus drinks, tip, tax, but well worth it. The best part was that everyone got something different.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The staff were very attentive. The food was delicious and had a great menu selection. Eating by the creek was fantastic and very peaceful.

Been to Cress on Oak Creek? Share your experiences!