“Life changing.”

SpiritQuest Retreats
Ranked #12 of 87 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: SpiritQuest offers small group Sacred Earth Journeys. We are one of the few tour and retreat companies with a permit to take our clients off the main trail. We are known for having extra-ordinary guides that you will never forget! SpiritQuest provides spiritual and healing work as well as comforting body sessions. Join us for a day of relaxation, re-connection, and fun.
Reviewed April 2, 2017

After SpiritQuest, you leave there with a different perspective on everything. It's very magical. The practitioners are all beyond amazing as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is in search of a larger meaning on themselves or on the fabric of life.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SQkatherine, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thank you for the review. I love that you mention the "larger meaning" of life and to see where we all fit in the beautiful fabric of life and time. Thanks for doing the work.

Peace,

in 15 reviews
"soul"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed March 31, 2017

I came with an open mind- thinking.. hippie stuff- vortex whatever-- within the first 10 minutes of Katherine's introduction I was told to stop thinking!!! What???

Katherine, Daniel, White Wolf, Cassie and JoHanna opened a door of spiritual arewareness for me. The door was opened and I've stepped thru- my future is mine.

You've Helped me to discover my purpose
I'll be back..

Jennifer

Date of experience: March 2017

Hi there and thank you for writing a review. I love that you say that you stepped thru a door and now your future is YOURS! No one can make your life as magical as you can. I love this empowerment piece. Love the new spiritual awareness.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I had a calling to go to Sedona for a while now, but the use was superseded last month by a dream I had so I had to go and fulfil this dream. It took me a long time to sort through the reviews of different retreats, but the one that resonated with me the most was "Vortex Retreat" offered through Spirit Quest. I did some 'mixing and matching' with the services they offer to fit my timeline, and Katherine was amazing. She emailed and contacted me by phone to answer any of my questions, and was very accommodating over the three days that I spent with her and friends (light workers). These people have all the gifts you need to help answer your burning questions about how you fit in this world or why you see the things you've been seeing your entire life or how to get that inner child happy and so forth. My knowledge and awareness has definitely been heightened because of Adele, Cassie, Joseph Wolf, Curt, Daniel, Ty and Katherine. Thank you!

1  Thank ravc1999

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I love that your questions of how you fit into the world were answered! Love that you have done the work to heal your Inner Child. Many blessings to you!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 4 day men's retreat with SpiritQuest. The program was a perfect way to disconnect and reconnect with people who genuinely cared about me and were invested in my success. I highly recommend this program for guys looking to get away and rediscover themselves. Thank you Katherine and team.

Date of experience: February 2017
SQkatherine, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience! I am warmed by the thought that you felt genuinely cared for and that you felt a deep re-grouping. I wish you well and want you to know that you can always come back for a little re-charge. The silence of Sedona is always appreciated by our guests!

Peace,

See more reviews
Reviewed March 9, 2017

My husband and I had booked a group couples retreat over the weekend. Lucky us - we were the only ones there so we were spoilt with one-on-one interaction. Our guides were amazing and we were able to deeply reconnect. The hardest part is maintaining all that great work in the "real world" of children and jobs and life! We'll just have to go back to Spirit Quest! (ANY day!!!!)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SQkatherine, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted that you and your husband reached out for new tools and insights. And yes the real challenge is to put them into action when you get home. I hope you learned wonderful tools for communication and for centering yourself. All relationships are a reflection of the relationship we have with ourselves. If we take time to hear our inner voice and to know our deepest needs then we can communicated them more effectively. Let us know if we can help you go deeper in the future!

Namaste,