“Spiritual Retreat”

SpiritQuest Retreats
Ranked #10 of 87 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: SpiritQuest offers small group Sacred Earth Journeys. We are one of the few tour and retreat companies with a permit to take our clients off the main trail. We are known for having extra-ordinary guides that you will never forget! SpiritQuest provides spiritual and healing work as well as comforting body sessions. Join us for a day of relaxation, re-connection, and fun.
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

It was my first time doing a spiritual retreat and I'm so glad I went with Spirit Quest. It was a life changing weekend guided by Spirit Quest staff that truly care about you,
are so genuine with vast experience. It was what I needed for clarity, peace and to move forward. Thank you Spirit Quest!!!

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank PDN21
SQkatherine, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Greetings and thank you for sharing your comments. It is so important, especially to start a new year, that people set their intention for the New Year with clarity and peace. Thank you for seeking this for yourself. I hope your New Year will unfold with Serenity and Joy.

Namaste,

in 15 reviews
"soul"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed December 8, 2016

The Spirit Quest practitioners were excellent. They were incredibly kind and their healing sessions were incredible. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with each one of them and felt transformed by their wisdom and the guidance they shared. The sites we were taken to had breathtaking views and made the experience all the more memorable. We were so thankful for the uplifting workshop, especially for all of the individualized attention we both received.

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank Gina4634
SQkatherine, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I know that within each one of us is the kindness, and the wisdom you speak about. The guides here at SpiritQuest are just here to help you find those qualities within yourself. Keep going deeper and caring for yourself. You're awesome!

Reviewed November 9, 2016

I highly recommend giving yourself the gift of a Spiritquest Retreat. Sedona is amazing and the guides are terrific. Hiking in the Red Rocks gives you a whole new perspective.

1  Thank kevinzwife01
SQkatherine, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Thank you so much for offering a review of your experience. We believe that a SpiritQuest is indeed a gift of self-growth. A bigger thank you for the fact that you believed in yourself enough to take the time.

Be Well,

Reviewed November 4, 2016

Had heard that Sedona was a "healing" centre, but had no idea about the extent to which I would be "transformed" in such a short time! Timing, for me, was everything!! From the moment Breanna from SpiritQuest picked up the phone to complete the intake process and propose a personal retreat plan for me to my very last session with the Spirit Quest practitioners, my experience with SpiritQuest was nothing short of AMAZING!! The wisdom, information, love and caring that was shared with me by the practitioners was, at times, overwhelming . . . but in a good way! And to be able to do so much internal exploration and healing surrounded by the beautiful red rock of Sedona was the "icing on the cake". My 5-day personal retreat is only the start of many return trips to magical Sedona!! To Kat and her team of practitioners . . . thank you, thank you, thank you!!

2  Thank arlene_nicol

Thank you for the review. It was amazing to see your own personal expansion and insights. The team at SpiritQuest sends you our love and hope that you will continue to employ the skills and teachings you gained while on retreat.

Namaste,

See more reviews
Reviewed November 3, 2016

I went to Sedona in search of some peace and tranquility from my hectic work and family life. I found myself. The Spiritquest practitioners were beyond amazing and the program they put together for me wove together in a tapestry of learning and enlightenment. I am so grateful that I found Spiritquest and intend to return at least once a year.

1  Thank jeng828

Thank you for the review. I love the commitment you have to your own well-being. It's important that all beings take the time and effort to keep themselves balanced and well. We are grateful that you chose us to help you further your path to health and wellness.

Peace,