“Women's Retreat”
Review of Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest
Ranked #13 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: SpiritQuest offers small group Sacred Earth Journeys. We are one of the few tour and retreat companies with a permit to take our clients off the main trail. We are known for having extra-ordinary guides that you will never forget! SpiritQuest provides spiritual and healing work as well as comforting body sessions. Join us for a day of relaxation, re-connection, and fun.
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Women's Retreat”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

A couple of months ago I came upon SpiritQuest when I was doing some research on Sedona and spiritual retreats. I had begun to have a driving need to gain perspective on some of life's inevitable changes, and a women's retreat seemed to be the perfect choice. From the moment I contacted SpiritQuest I knew it was the right place to go. Everyone was very helpful, generous, and a pleasure to work with. That experience continued throughout the retreat. Ed and Katherine were exceptional. Their knowledge and expertise gently guided our small group and gave us a safe place to recognize that we already possessed the answers to our individual questions. Having a small group was great. It made for a very intense personal experience, but I found it to be well worth it. Not only did I leave with a peaceful heart, but I became friends with some wonderful women. I highly recommend SpiritQuest. Their retreats are the perfect accompaniment to the strong innate spiritual atmosphere of Sedona.

Visited October 2013

Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Hi there! Nice to hear from you again. Thank you for writing us a review. Our experience with you was one of connection and healing. Our group had so much to share. It's amazing how people will open their hearts and let themselves be seen. It is our prayer that your life continue to be enriched and blessed.

Chicago, IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So much to say, and so little space!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Drawn to Sedona for a personal retreat, I initially chose Spirit Quest because of the connection that I felt with Kat on the phone; she was positive, compassionate and designed an itinerary specific to my expressed needs. My retreat was seriously life changing, and I did not want to leave the safe haven, beauty and energy of Sedona. Since my FIRST retreat, I have been drawn beck to Sedona and Spirit Quest two more times, all within an 18 month period. Ed, Kat and their team of practitioners are genuine, authentic and truly the best in their field. Ed and Kat, Anahata, Amalia, Breanna, Joseph and Rhea have been instrumental in helping me to release and heal, connect with spirit and the universe and move forward to live a life that is vastly different from the one that I lead before. I would consider a personal retreat to be an investment in your SELF. It will be the best gift you can give to you and anyone else in your life.

Visited October 2013

1 Thank MichelleRae
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Michelle, thank you so very much for taking the time to tell others about your experience! The compassion you felt was only a mirror of your own beautiful compassionate heart. It is always delightful to see you. Ed and I look forward to your return to this magical land and the healing that Sedona has to offer. You're an amazing person. Blessings to you always.
Santa Barbara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Permission to Live Fearlessly, Healing & Support in BREATH-TAKING Sedona <3”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I came back from my maiden voyage to Sedona AZ with powerful & permanent tools which now allow me to live freely, welcoming the beautiful & magical abundance that has followed my visit through SpiritQuest. In a time of major transition, The guides from SpiritQuest led me to the release of my old stresses, connection to Mother Earth & the gifts the Universe has to offer when your heart is truly open. I learned sacred tools to receive clarity through powerful manifestation practices, and to let go of what was no longer serving me, so I could see through new eyes. It was just the comfort, nurturing and support I needed to break through to new ground. I highly recommend this gift for yourself, as not only you, but those around you will benefit greatly. Love & Great Thanks to the entire staff of SpiritQuest, as well as the natural wonders Sedona has to offer!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank maya r
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share with others your amazing personal experience with SpiritQuest. To "get new eyes" is a powerful thing! Many people feel stuck in their lives but when they open themselves up and give themselves an adventure of a lifetime, they begin to grow and expand. It sounds like this happened to you. I am so pleased that we were able to give you tools and insights to facilitate your continued healing and blossoming. Take good care of yourself and we will see you again soon.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Yoga Hike -Cathedral Rock Sedona”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I just recently returned for a most unforgettable trip to Sedona. I loved the energy in Sedona - as it is both spiritual and healing. I attended a day 2 hour Yoga -hike retreat with SpiritQuest. My instructor Breanna was a amazing. She took me to one of the best views in Sedona -over looking cathedral rock. Breanna has such a great energy about her - not only did she cater the yoga to my needs but she also listened with an open heart. Thank you Breanna and SpiritQuest for a wonderful experience!
Giovanna

Visited September 2013

1 Thank Giova_D73
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you Giovanna for the review of your beautiful morning out on the red rocks with SpiritQuest. We are blessed to be able to take clients off the main trails and show them some secret "jewels" in Sedona. The views are breathtaking! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Rochester, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awakened my spirit!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

As a newly recognized intuitive and healer, I was drawn to Sedona for reasons I just couldn't explain. Sedona is an area filled with so much energy, it is extremely powerful and spiritual.

I was in a good place, but had some lingering issues I really wanted to resolve. I chose SpiritQuest over other places because of the connection I felt with Ed on the phone. His warm spirit and the positive energy I felt from him was strong and encouraging.

I decided on a private retreat, as I only had a few days and my needs were pretty specific. After questioning my desires, he put together a retreat that fit me perfectly.

All three of my practitioners were fantastic. We traveled to beautiful, spiritual places in Sedona for a few of my sessions. All I can say about that is, WOW! There is such power in the rocks there and being out in nature brings upon a total healing experience. I left there...not wanting to leave...but with a whole new perspective and some excellent new meditation and life skills.

The cost surprised me at first, because I was trying to stay within a budget for a vacation. But, it was worth every penny. I would have never experienced what I did on my own and what Barbara and Miguel gave to me was beyond any price you could pay.

Consider this an investment in yourself. It is a great experience with a wonderful company.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lisa M
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hello and thank you for the review! Ed and I are delighted that you found Sedona's beauty to be profound. People travel from all over the world to feel the serenity and silence of the natural landscape here. We are fortunate in that we are one of the few companies allowed to take you off the main trails to private and breathtaking spots. People talk about the power and energy as you mentioned but we believe it's a matter of feeling renewed and refreshed! All of us have the ability to serve others and heal ourselves. We are so happy that you spent time with us and now you can help others as we all strive to make this a better place to be.

Been to Spirit Quest? Share your experiences!